Author Topic: Things that you wanted to know but were too afraid to ask.  (Read 59425 times)

Offline yuezhi

• no u
  • ¿¡you dare defy the commodore‽
Re: Things that you wanted to know but were too afraid to ask.
i don't mean to be antagonistic. it feels like years since any update but i just figure a veteran modder wouldn't bother to ask since only a few projects actually have something to show to the fans. maybe my troll-ey sense is paranoid.

speaking of interest, i'm surprised this board hasn't been archived along with some of the other projects despite having nothing new for months, but on the other hand it would shock me a bit.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 01:21:48 am by yuezhi »
ϟIn Neo-Terra we Trustϟ
ϟGreat Tin Can Run (Download
☭Gods and Conquerors  - mission design, tech descriptions, sounds; currently 5% Book of Invasions(reserved)☭

░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ︻╦╤─   Bob is building an army.
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂          ☻/         This tank & Bob are against Google+
Il███████████████████].       /▌          Copy and Paste this all over
  ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...     / \          Youtube if you are with us!

Offline Polpolion

• The sizzle, it thinks!
    • Minecraft
As a matter of fact, Shiv helped out in our attempt to iron out bugs from the demo, not that he wouldn't have the right to ask for a status update anyway. :p

And on another interesting note, I did some tabling work for TAP back in high school; I think at one point the 158th team happened to be a subset of the TAP team. But then I started running out of time I'm able to work on modding FS. I only work on the 158th a small amount more than I currently work on TAP. (note my lack of a TAP badge)

In spite of this being the most active board here on HLP, I will say that being archived wouldn't stop me from doing what work on the 158th I can do, though it would certainly make getting fresh blood much more of a challenge.

Serious though, this was the first Christmas I didn't spend time doing stuff for the 158th in a few years, and that made me sad.  :(

hows goining

Offline Polpolion

• The sizzle, it thinks!
    • Minecraft
Regretfully, zero progress has been made since I last posted in this thread. If it's any consolation, I managed to reverse engineer an autograder for my data structures + algorithms class. Now I won't need to rely on their online utility to test my projects performance, which will be very convienent as the due date approaches.

Offline starlord

any news polpolion?

Offline Polpolion

• The sizzle, it thinks!
    • Minecraft
I've actually managed to do a decent amount of FREDding since the last update, but sadly nothing that would really bring any distinguishing screenshots just yet. :(

Offline Mobius

• Back where he started
  • Porto l'azzurro Dolce Stil Novo nella fantascienza
    • The Lightblue Ribbon | Cultural Project
Any news? :)
The Lightblue Ribbon

Inferno: Nostos - Alliance
Series Resurrecta: {{FS Wiki Portal}} -  Gehenna's Gate - The Spirit of Ptah - Serendipity (WIP) - <REDACTED> (WIP)
FreeSpace Campaign Restoration Project
A tribute to FreeSpace in my book: Riflessioni dall'Infinito
My interviews: [ 1 ] - [ 2 ] - [ 3 ]