Hosted Projects - Standalone > Fate of the Galaxy

Whats left?

<< < (2/3) > >>

chief1983:
Seeing as how nice that TIE is looking, I wouldn't be opposed to you creating a whole line of the TIEs.  TIE Fighter (or TIE/ln), TIE Interceptor, TIE Bomber, TIE Defender.  Having cockpits on any fighters is what we're hoping for as well.  If you'd rather not do the TIEs at the moment, we have plenty of other ships on the list of stuff to be done.  Right now we have an A-Wing, the Star Destroyers, and the Corellian ships claimed.  Other than that, almost everything probably needs to be done, as it's either a bit lower quality than we're hoping for, or simply an import from another source.  So, take your pick.  Do you prefer rounded things (Mon Cals) or more edgy models?  We could definitely use a Millenium Falcon if you're up to that one.

brandx0:
We need someone who's gonna kick ass on those mon cals, I'd call that a higher priority than the millenium falcon myself. 

Topgun:
Hmm, how about the Naboo Bomber? and I think I can do a few TIEs.

as for the Mon Cals, I suck at Cap ships.

brandx0:
Well we want to keep whoever's doing one TIE to do all the TIEs, thus keeping consistancy

And also, we're looking to get original trilogy stuff done first, and then move onto the prequels later.

chief1983:
Hey, just wanted to know what your preferences were.  There's plenty of fighters to go around.  If we run out of movie stuff there's always the non-canon stuff to start on.  Let's see, we need a new B-Wing, the TIEs, a Lambda shuttle, Assault Gunboat...take your pick.  If you had something else in mind to start with just let me know so I know not to ask someone else.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version