Hosted Projects - FS2 Required > The Aftermath: Reboot

RELEASE: The Aftermath II - The Blue Guardian

<< < (2/27) > >>

herkie423:

--- Quote from: CapellaGoBoom on March 29, 2020, 08:34:35 am ---Congrats on the release good sir! Will this be on knossos soon? I got rid of my wxlauncher some time ago

--- End quote ---

I guess you can if you can set the mod manually like in Wxlauncher. Just manually download it from Mediafire using the links here. I don't know how Knossos works.

Nightmare:

--- Quote from: herkie423 on March 29, 2020, 08:52:35 am ---
--- Quote from: CapellaGoBoom on March 29, 2020, 08:34:35 am ---Congrats on the release good sir! Will this be on knossos soon? I got rid of my wxlauncher some time ago

--- End quote ---

I guess you can if you can set the mod manually like in Wxlauncher. Just manually download it from Mediafire using the links here. I don't know how Knossos works.

--- End quote ---

Who put Aftermath I on Knossos then? Probably you could authorize that person to handle that for you (you said that you had some very bad internet connection).

Su-tehp:
Yeah, if the Aftermath Reboot updates and Aftermath II can both be put on Knossos, that would be beyond awesome. It certainly would be a lot easier than trying to mess with wxlauncher again.

Nightmare:

--- Quote from: Su-tehp on March 29, 2020, 12:34:20 pm ---Yeah, if the Aftermath Reboot updates and Aftermath II can both be put on Knossos, that would be beyond awesome. It certainly would be a lot easier than trying to mess with wxlauncher again.

--- End quote ---

Yep, elseway the campaign will have a mod.ini that links to BP instead to this board. :D

--- Quote ---website      = http://blueplanet.hard-light.net;
forum        = http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php/board,169.0.html;
--- End quote ---

mjn.mixael:

--- Quote from: Su-tehp on March 29, 2020, 12:34:20 pm ---Yeah, if the Aftermath Reboot updates and Aftermath II can both be put on Knossos, that would be beyond awesome. It certainly would be a lot easier than trying to mess with wxlauncher again.

--- End quote ---

I have updated Aftermath Reboot and Aftermath Reboot II is uploading as I type this.

Herkie, I fixed three typo related bugs (One in Aftermath 1 and two in Aftermath 2). All three were in ships.tbl referencing sounds. If you run the mod through debug, you'll find them pretty quickly.

Additionally, the first mission/cutscene CTD's for me in the exact same place every time (right as it's facing the hangar near the beginning). Not sure what the cause is.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version