Modding, Mission Design, and Coding > Nightly Builds

Nightly Builds FAQ and Help

<< < (2/4) > >>

Havner:
Linux is not my concern, no problems with developing enviroment there (it's enough to pass --enable-inferno to configure).
My concern is win which I use lately more cause of TrackIR. I don't know how to do that there but can check. Probably a matter of some define. I can do that as well, but that would require getting whole dev enviroment for windows which I'm not keen to do as I use it as gaming platform. Nothing more.

karajorma:
Inferno builds merely require the INF_BUILD preprocessor definition to be set. Voice requires a bit more work as the SAPI SDK needs to be in the path. Last time I tried it VC2005 complained about the SDK itself and refused to build. Given that I don't particularly fancy fixing MS's mistakes I just left it.

Havner:
I ended up installing VS anyway to check this (didn't notice Karajorma's post and could just check configure.ac) so as I'm concerned I don't need inferno for now, can build it myself :-)

haloboy100:
Lovin' this idea. Just one question. What's with the whole MD5 thing? What do I need it for?

Shade:
If you have an MD5 hash generator, you can use it to check if the file was corrupted during the download.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version