Author Topic: newb question  (Read 2501 times)

Hello,
I'm using the latest mediavps version from knossos to play FS2 on hard, though it's been a looong time since I last played FS1, this one is infuriating, I have attempted well over 10 times before I pretty much stopped. I'm only on hard, within about 30 seconds of the Hellespont warping in along with two or three wings kill the Sunder, whether I'm on top of it or not, I can't really get them to target me or do anything no matter how close I get. I can kill about 2 of them within 10 seconds if they're close together with double Subachs and Tempests but that's about it. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong, is there something I'm missing? I tried watching a few videos and reading walkthroughs, but none of those are really helping. They mention Some mention I have wings to command but I don't.

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
:welcome:

That's a difficult mission; you may want to consider toning down the difficulty at least to Medium.  But you should be able to command Skull Alpha, Skull Beta, Skull Gamma, and Skull Delta.  Do you see those ships in the communications menu?