Author Topic: MCG Darkest Hours Free Fullversion Standalone v4.2 FINAL! IS Edition  (Read 7378 times)

Offline RizZen

MCG Darkest Hours Free Fullversion Standalone v4.2 FINAL! IS Edition

Freeware since 2006!

Download my remastered MechCommander Gold - Darkest Hours free fullversion 4!

Welcome MechCommanders,

my plan is to mirror the re-created MC content that got lost with NGNG webpage and forums. My task is to entertain you with good game mods and keeping MechCommander, one of the greatest isometric 2-D RTS games ever!

Would you like to know more?

Have fun, that's an order!

Regards, RizZen

#StayHome
« Last Edit: December 25, 2020, 07:44:35 am by RizZen »
It has become appalingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity.

Albert Einstein

Offline RizZen

67 new MechCommander articles and new content available on modDB

This is a working link collection for all the lost MC1 web information -  i hold it ALL in my personal backhand:

Articles on modDB

Mirrored Articles on EveryThingBattleTech.com

Downloads

You can find ALL MechCommander Downloads here & here (in the descriptions of those downloads)

Warning: Physically MechCommander can NOT be installed on Windows8-10 or above. To workaround you can download a prepared full installed game folder. Extract and place the game folder on your hard-disk. Mount the iso file in a virtual drive (Win10 right mouse klick and you will sh.. bricks) - and starting the game by executing one of the MCG.exe files in the game folders on your hard-disk.

ModDB Original game folder full version downloads for MechCommander:
Recommended: Each standalone version above must be stored in a seperate MCG gamefolder. I recommend you name this folders like above or similar to it.

Here is my folder structure:
I can run any campaign just by starting it from the chosen pre-installed game folder. All can be downloaded from modDB.

For modders/developers:

So we are back online. Most of the content got reuploaded now. Enjoy it! You can find about ~70 articles of knowledge and several Download-Packages full of content for MechCommanders!

Terms of use

MCG Darkest Hours CONTENT

(c) by RizZen (2016 - 2020)

§1
Reproduction & translation of my work (as a whole or parts of it) in any mode without permission is strictly forbidden allowed !
I don´t claim owner rights of all informations and files i have created while modding and working on this game. Anyone is free to do with it what´s desired. I love to test new game improvements and evolving old retro games. What i have done on MechCommander is my tribute to one of the best Real-Time-Tactics games i´ve ever played. I don´t feel offended or betrayed when someone is using my Version - i would be honored.

§2
All names and marks are properties of respective owners (FASA Interactive / BattleTech / Micropose / Microsoft & Hasbro) - freeware since 2006 (Begin of active Modding: 02/2017).

§3
MCG Darkest Hours - Guide - you are right!
MCG Darkest Hours - Full Version (all versions)
MCG - Downloads on modDB

are all officially hosted by owners of everythingbattletech.com

Without this website & forum there won´t be a single version of mod or a full version standalone for MechCommander. Only after given a new home by it's owners all MechCommander content would be actually permanently offline. Therefore i dedicate MechCommander Gold - Darkest Hours - with all content to everythingbattletech.com, AceTimberwolf ? his crew. If changes are desired i admit my help to make them. My only attempt on MechCommander is and was all-time = FUN!

(c) by RizZen (2017-2020) - overhauling (2020)

"Thanks for reading! Have fun, that's an order, RizZ!"
« Last Edit: July 22, 2020, 05:51:38 am by RizZen »
It has become appalingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity.

Albert Einstein