Bugs, misc things that require some work around. Update 1.
0. In the briefings of a number of missions, 1,2,7,8,11,17,19,20,23,24,28,29,30,31,32,33 missing gaps / there are minor errors.
When anyone sees any issues with the briefings, here: [MISSIONS.RAR]. Prometheus briefings for modding - meant to be put in mission folders
Erased some other description errors in briefings / HUD objectives in-mission: 1, 2, 4, 5, 9, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 29, 32 & 33 (18 fixes for the issue IS vs Clan - missions all where originally made VS clan not VS is!) - done-
Perhaps some things might be left.
[Nemo] 1. In mission 3, the allied Bushwacker has no ammo for the LBX AC / 10.
[Nemo] 2. After mission 3, during the reconfiguration of the Bushwacker, there may be crash in case the loss of new weapons, which can only be stored in mechs. To avoid this do not try to remove the IS Medium Laser from one. Other components and the mech itself do not generate bugs.
[Nemo] 3. Is MachineGun does not have a picture of the weapon itself.
[Nemo] 4. Fuel Truck has no description in mission 7. And in total.
[Nemo] 5. The allied Centurion in mission 12 has no ammo for AC / 10 by default, incl. after repair.
6. LEYA pilot use configuration of the pilot Beast, which was originally male. At the same time, the sounds are taken from ISIS, as well as another new pilot.
7. Some buildings can have no name.
8. In Mission 12 the south gate of the base is not attached to the control.
9. Mission 15. The same 2 errors that were previously encountered when copying missions from The Repulse. Most of the enemy 'Mechs are painted in the old clan color, the targets have no names.
10. Mission 20. There is no one mark on the tactical map before the start of the mission, although this is due to the fact that the enemy troops are scattered across the terrain, on the other hand, the task of moving to the point of withdrawal does not specifically appear in the description.
11. Mission 23. The destruction of enemy troops is designated as additional task, although it belongs to the main.
12. Mission 23. It is indicated that capturing a building will result in the display of containers on the map. In fact, this does not happen + given the overview that the hills give, it is not a problem to find those.
13. Mission 29. Turrets at the base do not work.
14. Idea. The enemy has 35 mechs in mission 30. Although among them there are assault and 2 Mad Cat's, it still has little chance of causing significant damage. It is better to make 3 waves attack at the same time, or perhaps all at once.