Author Topic: CTD after Campaign Briefing (*some spoilers*)  (Read 1227 times)

CTD after Campaign Briefing (*some spoilers*)
Hi all,

I apologize in advance if the question I've asked is solved in the FAQ or another of the threads. I've not been able to find such a solution  there yet, hence my creation of this thread.

**Spoilery Bits**
Spoiler:
After the mission where you fly into the Vishnan mother ship, you get a Campaign Briefing from Bei (a personal log). The log plays through fine, but once I click 'accept'/'next' to continue, the game CTDs.

Any ideas?

Cliarlaoch

PS: If this *is* solved by a previously existing thread and I've missed it, please do point me in the right direction, and thanks for any and all help in advance.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 08:58:58 am by Jeff Vader »

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
Re: CTD after Campaign Briefing (*some spoilers*)
This is fortunately an easy fix - just tick 'use 3d ship selection' and 'use 3d weapon selection' in the launcher. They're under 'gameplay' or 'graphics', I forget which.

Enjoy!

Re: CTD after Campaign Briefing (*some spoilers*)
This is fortunately an easy fix - just tick 'use 3d ship selection' and 'use 3d weapon selection' in the launcher. They're under 'gameplay' or 'graphics', I forget which.

Enjoy!

Thanks! It worked. A minor addendum (should others have similar issues): it's 'use models for ship selection' and 'use models for weapon selection,' and as  you said, was in the Gameplay section.

Thanks for the help, once again. Off to go conquer another couple o' missions. :)