Author Topic: new build; important that you test it  (Read 19139 times)

new build; important that you test it
What command lines are you using?
What version of the media VP are you using?
What OS (Operating System) are you using? (Version of Windows)
What graphical card are you using?
What version of drivers for that card?
Are you using Direct X or OGL?
What resolution?
just another newbie without any modding, FREDding or real programming experience

you haven't learned masochism until you've tried to read a Microsoft help file.  -- Goober5000
I've got 2 drug-addict syblings and one alcoholic whore. And I'm a ****ing sociopath --an0n
You cannot defeat Windows through strength alone. Only patience, a lot of good luck, and a sledgehammer will do the job. --StratComm

Offline Rol

\fs2_open_Bobboau_7-4-04.exe -spec -glow -pcx32 -jpgtga -d3dmipmap -phreak -ship_choice_3d -targetinfo -nomotiondebris -2d_poof -snd_preload -pcx2dds -nobeampierce -query_speech -d3d_bad_tsys -fps -max_subdivide -env -alpha_env -decals
the media files coming with the 3.6 pack
windows xp
2600xp asus a7n8x
Radeon 9600 pro 128mb
catalyst 4.4
DirektX 9.0b
1024x768x32

I have no idea, sorry.
just another newbie without any modding, FREDding or real programming experience

you haven't learned masochism until you've tried to read a Microsoft help file.  -- Goober5000
I've got 2 drug-addict syblings and one alcoholic whore. And I'm a ****ing sociopath --an0n
You cannot defeat Windows through strength alone. Only patience, a lot of good luck, and a sledgehammer will do the job. --StratComm

Offline WMCoolmon

• Purveyor of space crack
Look for any stars.tbl files in your Freespace 2 directory tree.
-C

Offline Rol

yes there is one
deleting....
and the nebulars are back:)
thanks wmc