Community Projects > The FreeSpace Upgrade Project

RELEASE: HadNyxified... Rough Fenris

(1/7) > >>

Nyctaeus:
I literally have no idea how many ships I ever made. But about a month ago I realized that except for fix for HTL Ulysses, I never made any contribution to FreeSpace Upgrade Project o___O. Shame on me!

Hades' gorgeous HTL Fenris is gathering dust since 2014, while HTL Leviathan is bristling with fancyness since the release of MVP 3.8. For this reason I contacted FSU Team and Hades, and obtained the mesh. Rest of the story is obvious. Fenris is one of the oldest HTL ships in MediaVPs, so it's about time for it to catch up it's younger, heavier brother in terms of quality :)

DOWNLOADShe's obviously dran'g'drop replacement for Fenris in current MVPs and comes with her own modular table to replace MVP one.

Nightmare:
:yes: :yes: :yes:

mjn you most make update now ;)

--- Quote from: Nyctaeus on February 11, 2019, 11:29:11 am ---I literally have no idea how many ships I ever made. But about a month ago I realized that except for fix for HTL Ulysses, I never made any contribution to FreeSpace Upgrade Project o___O. Shame on me!

--- End quote ---

hmmmm... what about a... HTL Demon? ;7 It looks so ugly next to all the fancy new stuff from INF although I always liked the original design, and I'd guess if you can't do it, nobody ever will.

Nyctaeus:
There are three Demon WiPs by three different prople - Bobbtman, Esarai and Oddgrim. One more and they start changing HLP logos and everything to pentagrams o___O

Nightmare:
Are they even available? I remember some years ago people were discussing that because all of them went missing (also, TrashMan made one too).

BTW
Detail1 => "turret09n-01-main" should be "turret09b-01-main"
Detail2 => "turret09c-01-main_001" without _001

Colt:
A Fenris! It'd be a shame if someone were to... lob a bunch of tempests at it...

But seriously this looks real nice. Going to give it a try later today.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version