Author Topic: Savage  (Read 1936 times)

Offline Stormkeeper

• Interviewer Extraordinaire
  • Boomz!
Just curious. Who else on HLP plays Savage? And which server you normally frequent?
Ancient-Shivan War|Interview Board

Member of the Scooby Doo Fanclub. And we're not talking a cartoon dog here people!!

Offline Mefustae

• Chevron locked...
I played the demo long, long ago. Thought it was ace, but I didn't know enough people that had it to justify getting the full version. Too bad, twas a fun little game.

Offline Stormkeeper

• Boomz!
Well, Savage is now open source, and it underwent a make over, courtesy of the fans. Now its a much better game then it used to be. There are many servers now, and a respectable number of players.

Member of the Scooby Doo Fanclub. And we're not talking a cartoon dog here people!!

Offline Mefustae

• Chevron locked...
Well, I might just pick it up then. Any servers you'd recommend?

Offline Stormkeeper

• Boomz!
Depends on where you live. You can go to www.newrth.com to check out the server lists.

Offline Topgun

what kind of game is it?

Offline Stormkeeper

• Boomz!
Its a RTS/FPS with a little levelling up thrown in. Basically, one guy plays as the commander, who researches the tech, builds the base, keeps an eye out for sneak attacks on the main base. The rest play as the footies, who can use any of 3 soldiers, 2 siege units or 1 healer to murder the opposing team's main building.

Offline TrashMan

• T-tower Avenger. srsly.
  • God-Emperor of your kind!
    • Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
Basicly Allegiance, only insted of fighters, bombers, nannies and bases, you got light, heavy infantry, medics and bases ?
Nobody dies as a virgin - the life ****s us all!

You're a wrongularity from which no right can escape!

Offline Stormkeeper

• Boomz!
... In a nut shell. Although its more of Light, Medium, Heavy infantry, 2 siege units and a single medic unit.

Offline jr2

• The Mail Man
  • It's prounounced jayartoo 0x6A7232
    • Steam
I played a bit... kept getting killed; I had my detail settings up too high.  I'll have to drop them to Medium, I think..

Offline Stormkeeper

• Boomz!
What was your IGN name? And which server were you on?

Offline jr2

• The Mail Man
  • It's prounounced jayartoo 0x6A7232
    • Steam
eh?  -=HLP=- jr2... IDK the server, I just picked one at random with a ping < 100.

Offline Stormkeeper

• Boomz!
I hang out on the GameArena servers. Maybe you can find me there, if you're ping's not too bad, of course.