Author Topic: Shadowgrounds Survivor  (Read 2158 times)

Offline Prophet

• The know-it-all
Shadowgrounds Survivor
Did anyone try Shadowgrounds? It was pretty, fun and very simple. It didn't even try to invent anything new, or be ground breaking. Oh, and it was a nice technology demo about Finnish knowhow.

Well Shadowgrounds Survivor is a sequel that looks to be more of the same old. :D
http://www.shadowgroundssurvivor.com/

How many of you played Shadowgrounds? Hands up, don't be shy!
I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then and I'm not saying anything now. -Dukath
I am not breaking radio silence just cos' you lot got spooked by a dead flying ****ing cow. -Sergeant Harry Wells/Dog Soldiers

Prophet is walking in the deep dark places of the earth...

Offline Ransom

• M. Night Russel
  • It will not wait.
    • Rate of Injury
Re: Shadowgrounds Survivor
I bought it and the soundtrack. It was pretty great.

Been wondering what Frozenbyte have been up to. Honestly, I'm a bit disappointed they're not going for a new IP.

Offline Sarafan

• No Title
I've been playing shadowgrounds for awhile now, nice game although I didnt finish it yet, those damn aliens wich you can only see by using the flashlight are a pain! Interesting idea for a monster but annoying as hell to kill!

That expansion seems nice too.

Offline Prophet

• The know-it-all
You can see them well enough when they're dead. Just go back trough a doorway and give your minigun some rev. ;)
I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then and I'm not saying anything now. -Dukath
I am not breaking radio silence just cos' you lot got spooked by a dead flying ****ing cow. -Sergeant Harry Wells/Dog Soldiers

Offline Sarafan

• No Title
Just finished the game, nice ending, I really want to see what the story will be for the expansion.

You can see them well enough when they're dead. Just go back trough a doorway and give your minigun some rev. ;)

The pulse rifle and shotgun are better IMO. And the railgun is the game's best weapon. :D

Offline Prophet

• The know-it-all
The pulse rifle and shotgun are better IMO. And the railgun is the game's best weapon. :D
Trulies. Except shotgun is the best.

But minigun is... like... it's minigun... ;7

Offline Sarafan

• No Title

Trulies. Except shotgun is the best.

But minigun is... like... it's minigun... ;7

With the minigun, you cant move that much, its a great weapon till you face those aliens wich can only be killed by shooting at their backs, then you got to use the railgun. Plus the railguns bullets bounce! :D

Just got shadowgrounds.  Picked it up for a 10 spot.  Fun little game.

Invisies are fun.  Apparently you're supposed to make them visible with the flashlight.  I prefer to do it by setting them on fire.
Shield dudes, I just chucked missiles at.

There any good mods for this game?