Author Topic: Minecraft  (Read 577173 times)

Offline -Sara-

May go practise on SP for a while with the pistons. :) Or make a slime farm: a place for slime to spawn in order to make sticky pistons.
Currently playing: real life.

"Paying bills, working, this game called real life is so much fun!" - Said nobody ever.

Offline HoundofDarkness

• Guardian of The Catacombs, Receiver of Tolls
I fear that the only way to stop this empire's expansion is to quickly finish the Fenris and prepare it for orbital bombardment.  Or the peasants need to over throw the emperor.

If the rebels need a vampire for anything I will assist them!

(This is a great excuse for RPing :P)
Mankind, a cesspit of hatred and lies! - Castlevania, Dracula

Offline TrashMan

• T-tower Avenger. srsly.
  • God-Emperor of your kind!
    • Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
Citizen. Your rebelious words have been noted!
As from october 12th, under the new law by Eye Cee Yu, Inquisitor of Internal Police, you are to report to the jugment chute #234 for your judgment and disposal.

- Shank Yu Nau, chief of Justice
Nobody dies as a virgin - the life ****s us all!

You're a wrongularity from which no right can escape!

Offline Venicius

• Be gone, ruffian!
    • Minecraft
I fear that the only way to stop this empire's expansion is to quickly finish the Fenris and prepare it for orbital bombardment.  Or the peasants need to over throw the emperor.

If the rebels need a vampire for anything I will assist them!

(This is a great excuse for RPing :P)

Hear Hear!  Riots! Rebellion! Green beams of DOOM!!!

Offline achtung

• Friendly Neighborhood Mirror Guy
  • ****in' Ace
    • Minecraft
    • Freespacemods.net
In an effort to prevent a possible conflict along our borders from spilling over into our homes, the council has decided to take action. We will be constructing coastal defenses, checkpoints, and barriers along our border with the two tyrants. All traffic from our neighboring territories will be seized and inspected along these checkpoints at the time of their construction in an effort to avoid smuggling of illicit goods.

Our defense forces will also be stockpiling supplies using our new grinder for use in the unlikely ever that military  units need to be activated.
FreeSpaceMods.net | FatHax | ??????
In the wise words of Charles de Gaulle, "China is a big country, inhabited by many Chinese."

Formerly known as Swantz

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
May go practise on SP for a while with the pistons. :)

Sticky pistons are disappoint! They're only sticky while moving, so my elevator is completely borked when descending... :(
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline -Sara-

Make another shaft for down which pushes the elevator to a neutral point then? Like a vertical conveyer belt.

Highest level

[>>|E|>>]
[^]      [v]
[^]      [v]
[^]      [v]
[^]      [v]
[^]      [v]
[^]      [v]
[<<|E|<<]

Lowest level

[ ] space for elevator
[  |E|  ] = exit, centred.
Currently playing: real life.

"Paying bills, working, this game called real life is so much fun!" - Said nobody ever.

Offline HoundofDarkness

• Guardian of The Catacombs, Receiver of Tolls
In an effort to prevent a possible conflict along our borders from spilling over into our homes, the council has decided to take action. We will be constructing coastal defenses, checkpoints, and barriers along our border with the two tyrants.

Who's boarders?

And who is the 2nd tyrant?   
Mankind, a cesspit of hatred and lies! - Castlevania, Dracula

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Make another shaft for down which pushes the elevator to a neutral point then? Like a vertical conveyer belt.

Highest level

[>>|E|>>]
[^]      [v]
[^]      [v]
[^]      [v]
[^]      [v]
[^]      [v]
[^]      [v]
[<<|E|<<]

Lowest level

[ ] space for elevator
[  |E|  ] = exit, centred.

I thought of that, but you can't ride something that's being pushed downwards. :p
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline TrashMan

• Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
Waht I don't understand is why the patch is even realsed befiore the bukkit is ready.....

Offline TrashMan

• Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
One way to make an elivator that springs to my mind is to put a piston on a piston on a piston....on a piston.

Say if your floor is 4 blocks high, then you put 4 pistons on top of eachother in a 4 blocks deep hole. Then activate all 4...whihc should lift the player up to the next floor. Deactivating hte pistons would lower the elivator.

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
*insert yo dawg joke here*

Offline pecenipicek

• Roast Chicken