Author Topic: Minecraft  (Read 577370 times)

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
Castle Clamidia? :lol:

It obviously didn't provide as much protection as intended ;)

Offline Ravenholme

• (d.h.f)

It's also a monty python and the holy grail reference, I believe.

Remind me that I've got to join this server soon :)
Full Auto - I've got a bullet here with your name on it, and I'm going to keep firing until I find out which one it is.

<The_E>   Several sex-based solutions come to mind
<The_E>   Errr
<The_E>   *sexp

Offline HoundofDarkness

• Guardian of The Catacombs, Receiver of Tolls
I can join other servers, and yes I updated.

It's giving me an error I don't usually see and can't be mistaken for anything else:  You're banned, bro!  (paraphrased)

If you're banned can I have your stuff?
Mankind, a cesspit of hatred and lies! - Castlevania, Dracula

Offline rhx123

DarkRevenantX is most certinaly not banned, the server needs to crash or be restarted for the change in banlist to take effect, screenshot of list attached.

[attachment deleted by ninja]

Offline qazwsx

• POST DRUNK GET TITLE
    • Minecraft

DarkRevenantX is most certinaly not banned, the server needs to crash or be restarted for the change in banlist to take effect, screenshot of list attached.
I can vouch for the authenticity of that screenshot, I checked myself tonight.

I also ran the command /pardon DarkRevenantX this eveningwhich ran without problem, so the server shouldn't need a restart.
<Achillion> I mean, it's not like he's shoving the brain-goo in a usb slot and praying to kurzweil to bring the singularity

<dsockwell> idk about you guys but the reason i follow God's law is so I can get my rocks off in the afterlife

Offline -Sara-

He managed to get in today.
Currently playing: real life.

"Paying bills, working, this game called real life is so much fun!" - Said nobody ever.

Offline TrashMan

• T-tower Avenger. srsly.
  • God-Emperor of your kind!
    • Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR

It's also a monty python and the holy grail reference, I believe.

Remind me that I've got to join this server soon :)

I have to stick with my naming scheme of things :P

And the Keep Anthrax in the castle is the MP refference.
Nobody dies as a virgin - the life ****s us all!

You're a wrongularity from which no right can escape!

Offline TrashMan

• Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
Loyal subjects of the Imperium!

Blue Flames has been constatnly accusing our great nation of warmongering, when we in fact, have not attacked anyone. Our only "crime" is possesing a weapon superior to his - our TNT cannon.
He accuses us of  escalating tensions, yet he though nothing of swinging a diamond sword in front of us at the time when iron swords were our greatest weapons.
The turth my firends, is that he is no longer the top dog and that troubles him.
He fears that with our might, we might bring an end to his unjust rule. Yes, BF, we know abotu your weapons of mass destruction and your mistreatment of civilians. We know you refused inspection of your inner facilities and that your private storages are full of TNT!
And yet, in a act of utter hypocrisy, he accuses us, demonstrates total lack of tact in communication and agressive behaviour in general.

Be warned BF -  we are a peacefull nation, but we will not tolerate your actions forever. We are already discussing possible sanctions with the Minecraftian Nations, or even a possible intervention, to bring democracy and freedom to your land!

Our land has always been a bastion of freedom and democracy. In fact, today is election day! And our citizens are natually free to choose any of the candidates on the list.
As futher proof of the kindness and generosity of our great nation, on this day the government decorates the houses of all citizens for free! Yes, every house gets a life-like model of our national mascot, the Sheepus Explodicus (also known as K-Blaaaaaam). The model also features a realistic-looking remote detonator (also part of our national mascot, as it signifies directed and thoughfull control), which is no way a real thing. And while every election year a few citizens dies due to tampering with the TNT-filled model (it IS a realistic replica), we consider it a good natural selection process.

Glory to TrashMania!

Offline Pred the Penguin

• muahahaha...
    • Minecraft
    • EaWPR
Aaaaand half my house burned down. o_o

Apparently even playing with fire underground can be volatile...
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 04:02:02 am by Pred the Penguin »

Offline -Sara-

Yes! Same with wool in my guardtower, maybe Notch made fire spread easier. I got caught on fire by embers when walking well around lava. Never happened that easily pre-1.7x.

"Paying bills, working, this game called real life is so much fun!" - Said nobody ever.

Offline Mikes

My first and only thought about Minecraft still is: Wow... someone combined Lego with Grind... and people play it LOL.

Offline Pred the Penguin

• muahahaha...
    • Minecraft
    • EaWPR
Playing minecraft does remind me of lego...
Yes! Same with wool in my guardtower, maybe Notch made fire spread easier. I got caught on fire by embers when walking well around lava. Never happened that easily pre-1.7x.
I'm not sure about fire spread, I just made some fire lamps in my cellar and the just poked right through the layer above it.

Offline TrashMan

• Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
The Emperor has opened all the facilities in Fort "Balls of Steele" to the public. Use of dock, mashroom and wheat farms, bed and storage facilities is encouraged.

The Emperor has also distributed several furnaces, workbenches and chests around the castle to ease the contruction process. Chests are filled with materials to help would-be constructors.
The expansion area has now been walled off and is secure enough to allow home construction.

GLORY TO TRASHMANIA!

Offline headdie

• i don't use punctuation lol
  • Lawful Neutral with a Chaotic outook
    • Minecraft
    • Headdie on Deviant Art
griefers have struck near the vally/town my boat dock (currently my home location) has had most of the glass smashed out
Minister of Interstellar Affairs Sol Union - Retired
quote General Battuta - "FRED is canon!"
Contact me at [email protected]
My Release Thread, Old Release Thread, Celestial Objects Thread, My rubbish attempts at art

Offline TrashMan

• Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
Somsone has been steling stuff from me (not any more), destroying my crops and just now planted a forest of cacti in front of my door.
Pitifull attmpt my no-so-dear griefer.

Offline -Sara-

Yes weird stuff happens, but who?

GRIEVERS?!

:banghead:

Y U NO CHANGE!

Offline TrashMan

• Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
Do we have dymap acess?

I kinda want to see my castle area on a map, so I can better plan my expansion.

Offline achtung

• Friendly Neighborhood Mirror Guy
  • ****in' Ace
    • Minecraft
    • Freespacemods.net
If the server is up on some public list, it would be pretty nice if it was no longer on said list. I've noticed a lot of people I've never seen before joining that are clearly not from HLP.
FreeSpaceMods.net | FatHax | ??????
In the wise words of Charles de Gaulle, "China is a big country, inhabited by many Chinese."

Formerly known as Swantz

Offline rhx123

Server is removed from list.

Offline achtung

• Friendly Neighborhood Mirror Guy
  • ****in' Ace
    • Minecraft
    • Freespacemods.net
Looks like Stealth's rail-line was hit near the cliffs, I have no idea how extensive the damage is, but pieces have been removed at random intervals all over.

rhx, I don't want to seem like an insular spaz, but thanks for that. :) The people joining were clearly not the best and brightest, and I know for a fact (read experience) that huge loads of people trawl those server lists (especially mcserverlist.net) for places to grief. I once witnessed a rolling grief started on /v/ that included a group of ~15 people going down the entire list for an hour. Untold damage was done.
FreeSpaceMods.net | FatHax | ??????
In the wise words of Charles de Gaulle, "China is a big country, inhabited by many Chinese."

Formerly known as Swantz