Author Topic: Minecraft  (Read 577224 times)

Offline TrashMan

• T-tower Avenger. srsly.
  • God-Emperor of your kind!
    • Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR

The god emperor atop his throne:

The God-Emperor approves of this message!

EDIT:

TrashMania Border Customs station on the Fenris--TrashMania line is now operational.
Nobody dies as a virgin - the life ****s us all!

You're a wrongularity from which no right can escape!

Offline headdie

• i don't use punctuation lol
  • Lawful Neutral with a Chaotic outook
    • Minecraft
    • Headdie on Deviant Art
I am yet to actually see a picture of the tunnel.

Its long and narrow (currently 1 square wide).  stage 1 is linked to the Fenris builders office i am now building a second square width with a view to make it a rail route (takes a silly amount of time to walk)
Minister of Interstellar Affairs Sol Union - Retired
quote General Battuta - "FRED is canon!"
Contact me at [email protected]
My Release Thread, Old Release Thread, Celestial Objects Thread, My rubbish attempts at art

Offline TrashMan

• Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
New houses are being built within our lands!

Mighty Jez has been commissioned to construct the Church of the Emperor, and Saratje has build her ...house? strip club? Greenhouse?..something.
Our walls continue to grow. The Grand Wall (stage 1) is now officially complete!

Offline headdie

• i don't use punctuation lol
  • Lawful Neutral with a Chaotic outook
    • Minecraft
    • Headdie on Deviant Art
Carving for the Trashmania - Fenris link is complete and construction of the rail line has begun at the Fenris end, though this will need some serious iron to complete, let alone redstone and gold.
Minister of Interstellar Affairs Sol Union - Retired
quote General Battuta - "FRED is canon!"
Contact me at [email protected]
My Release Thread, Old Release Thread, Celestial Objects Thread, My rubbish attempts at art

Offline -Sara-

Seems the usual server-crash occured again?
Currently playing: real life.

"Paying bills, working, this game called real life is so much fun!" - Said nobody ever.

Offline qazwsx

• POST DRUNK GET TITLE
    • Minecraft
Le wut

Restarted and goodnight.
<Achillion> I mean, it's not like he's shoving the brain-goo in a usb slot and praying to kurzweil to bring the singularity

<dsockwell> idk about you guys but the reason i follow God's law is so I can get my rocks off in the afterlife

Offline -Sara-

Inventory rolled back hours, but stuff did not. How wack.
Currently playing: real life.

"Paying bills, working, this game called real life is so much fun!" - Said nobody ever.

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
I just connected while running 1.7.3, and it seemed to work just fine... :wtf:
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline KyadCK

• Getting better with every game
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
for those wondering and in addition to sandwich's statement, i can connect with 1.7.2
Freespace Wallpapers     BluePlanet Multi     Minecraft Deimos Build Log
Need help setting up Multi? Then join us on the Multi-Setup IRC channel!
Computers only fear those who know how to use them

Offline qazwsx

• POST DRUNK GET TITLE
    • Minecraft
Yeah, for some strange reason 1.7.2 and 1.7.3 both work with the server. As far as I know, the server is still running a bukkit build based off 1.7.2 however.
<Achillion> I mean, it's not like he's shoving the brain-goo in a usb slot and praying to kurzweil to bring the singularity

<dsockwell> idk about you guys but the reason i follow God's law is so I can get my rocks off in the afterlife

Offline TrashMan

• Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
Yup. I got 1.7.3. too and it works.

B.t.w. Blue Flames - I got about 16 stacsk of gravel for you in my castle

Offline pecenipicek

• Roast Chicken
  • Powered by copious amounts of coffee and nicotine
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • PeceniPicek's own deviantart page
Yeah, for some strange reason 1.7.2 and 1.7.3 both work with the server. As far as I know, the server is still running a bukkit build based off 1.7.2 however.
exact same situation here, on my end at least. i did notice some iffyness with some things, like broken/placed blocks and entities sometimes dont update, chunks refuse to load and such. either a complete client exit/re-run is needed, or sometimes a re-connect works.
Ho, ho, ho, to the bottle I go
to heal my heart and drown my woe!
Rain may fall and wind may blow,
and many miles be still to go,
but under a tall tree I will lie!

The Apocalypse Project needs YOU! - recruiting info thread.

Offline TrashMan

• Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
Phase 2 of the Grand Wall has now begun. We estimate a 40%-50% teritorial expansion upon completion.

Also, TrashMania train station has been expanded. Visitors from Fenris will find larger and more confortable rooms for cavity searches, restrooms and information and storage areas.

Offline Ravenholme

• (d.h.f)
Can someone tell me the server ip? I think I'd like to join some evening soon.
Full Auto - I've got a bullet here with your name on it, and I'm going to keep firing until I find out which one it is.

<The_E>   Several sex-based solutions come to mind
<The_E>   Errr
<The_E>   *sexp

Offline Pred the Penguin

• muahahaha...
    • Minecraft
    • EaWPR
Server information is on the first post I think.

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Phase 2 of the Grand Wall has now begun. We estimate a 40%-50% teritorial expansion upon completion.

Also, TrashMania train station has been expanded. Visitors from Fenris will find larger and more confortable rooms for cavity searches, restrooms and information and storage areas.

Is that your castle wall skeleton along the shore to the west of the underwater domes?
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline TrashMan

• Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
yes :drevil:

There's also another wall skeleton on the east.

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Are you planning on expanding to the south of the domes as well? :-/ I'm planning on running a rail line northwards from my place to connect to the main rails somehow, and it'd be nice to have room left to do so... :p

EDIT: rhx, any progress on the dynmap?

Offline Ravenholme

• (d.h.f)
Is Trashman's empire on Rhx's server?
Full Auto - I've got a bullet here with your name on it, and I'm going to keep firing until I find out which one it is.

<The_E>   Several sex-based solutions come to mind
<The_E>   Errr
<The_E>   *sexp

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Yes. Bring TNT. :p