Author Topic: Minecraft  (Read 577238 times)

Offline Ravenholme

• (d.h.f)
Yes. Bring TNT. :p

Will do. As an aside, does anyone know a chunk on rhx's server that spawns slimes? >:3
Full Auto - I've got a bullet here with your name on it, and I'm going to keep firing until I find out which one it is.

<The_E>   Several sex-based solutions come to mind
<The_E>   Errr
<The_E>   *sexp

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
As an aside, does anyone know a chunk on rhx's server that spawns slimes? >:3

You follow Etho? :p
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline Ravenholme

• (d.h.f)
As an aside, does anyone know a chunk on rhx's server that spawns slimes? >:3

You follow Etho? :p

I think that went over my head  :confused:

I was just wondering because my experiments with pistons have allowed me to create concealed doorways.
Full Auto - I've got a bullet here with your name on it, and I'm going to keep firing until I find out which one it is.

<The_E>   Errr
<The_E>   *sexp

Offline Pred the Penguin

• muahahaha...
    • Minecraft
    • EaWPR
There are much more simpler ways to make concealed doorways, but I guess it'd be cool to press a button and have a passage come out of nowhere...

Offline TrashMan

• T-tower Avenger. srsly.
  • God-Emperor of your kind!
    • Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
Will do. As an aside, does anyone know a chunk on rhx's server that spawns slimes? >:3

The one with my castle.. At hte bottom of Mineshaft B there is a are designated Slime Hunting Area.

Noticed that Slimes do occasionaly spawn there.
Nobody dies as a virgin - the life ****s us all!

You're a wrongularity from which no right can escape!

Offline Ravenholme

• (d.h.f)

The one with my castle.. At hte bottom of Mineshaft B there is a are designated Slime Hunting Area.

Noticed that Slimes do occasionaly spawn there.

Ah Damn, shoulda got some slimeballs before I struck out on my own. I'll have to extend a railway out your direction at some point when I've got Ravenwatch up and running

<The_E>   Errr
<The_E>   *sexp

Offline TrashMan

• Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
Fear not!
The Emperor protects!

I put a few slimballs and sticky pistons are in the castle storage. Help yourself to them.

My next project after finishing the walls - a Imperator class titan!

Offline Ravenholme

• (d.h.f)
Fear not!
The Emperor protects!

I puta  few slimballs and sticky pistons are in the castle storage. Help yourself to them.

I'm outside your wall by a fair distance, across some rough terrain. I'd like to extend an elevated railway out that way from Ravenwatch Manor, but I've got to build said manor first, and find enough Iron to build a massive railway

<The_E>   Errr
<The_E>   *sexp

Offline TrashMan

• Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
I got a stack or two of railways in the storage room too.

Offline Ravenholme

• (d.h.f)
I got a stack or two of railways in the storage room too.

Hmm, now I've got to devise a way to get back to you and make my way over the Great Wall to pick up supplies, since Sara said I should take Cobble from the fenris construction site as well (So long as I don't raid it all)

<The_E>   Errr
<The_E>   *sexp

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
I'd like to request that anyone benefiting from the Fenris site's resources commit to putting in some time at some point in helping us clear land in the marked-out area, or some other way to give back. :)

If you do want to help clear out land, but don't have access to the TNT chest, ask if someone else on the server who does have access can get out half a stack or something (just make sure to mention it's for the Fenris project). Also, please post in the Fenris thread beforehand; if we don't recognize your username, we'll be pretty reluctant to hand you TNT. :p
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline Ravenholme

• (d.h.f)
I'd like to request that anyone benefiting from the Fenris site's resources commit to putting in some time at some point in helping us clear land in the marked-out area, or some other way to give back. :)

If you do want to help clear out land, but don't have access to the TNT chest, ask if someone else on the server who does have access can get out half a stack or something (just make sure to mention it's for the Fenris project). Also, please post in the Fenris thread beforehand; if we don't recognize your username, we'll be pretty reluctant to hand you TNT. :p

I'll try and pitch in as soon as I've got easy access to the construction site - it's a fairly epic trek to where I am now from Trashman's empire. Although, someone has explored out this way before.

<The_E>   Errr
<The_E>   *sexp

Offline rhx123

There is a railway from trashmania to fenris IIRC, however I don't think its completely finished yet.
Oh and theres usaully tones of slimes in the drop cave.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2011, 10:49:07 am by rhx123 »

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
I'll try and pitch in as soon as I've got easy access to the construction site - it's a fairly epic trek to where I am now from Trashman's empire. Although, someone has explored out this way before.

What's your general coordinate area?

There is a railway from trashmania to fenris IIRC, however I don't think its completely finished yet.
Oh and theres usaully tones of slimes in the drop cave.

Dynmap? :(

Offline Ravenholme

• (d.h.f)
x= -110 y= 65.6 z=351.3

Roughly.

I've just found out where I am in general terms, I'm somewhere in the expanse between Trashman's empire and the Fenris construction site.

<The_E>   Errr
<The_E>   *sexp

Offline Pred the Penguin

• muahahaha...
    • Minecraft
    • EaWPR
You know, there's already perfectly serviceable railway system that can get between TrashMan's Castle and the Fenris.
It does need some clearing up, but if we keep this up we'll have railway lines crisscrossing all over the place with no one using them... just FYI.

Offline headdie

• i don't use punctuation lol
  • Lawful Neutral with a Chaotic outook
    • Minecraft
    • Headdie on Deviant Art
You know, there's already perfectly serviceable railway system that can get between TrashMan's Castle and the Fenris.
It does need some clearing up, but if we keep this up we'll have railway lines crisscrossing all over the place with no one using them... just FYI.

the dedicated trasmania - fenris line is a strait shot (almost literally) which bypasses the town/vally.  I can understand your concern but atm trasmania and fenris are both highly active sites which will be grand in scale and impressive to explore so in this case I figured the line would be handy.
Minister of Interstellar Affairs Sol Union - Retired
quote General Battuta - "FRED is canon!"
Contact me at [email protected]
My Release Thread, Old Release Thread, Celestial Objects Thread, My rubbish attempts at art

Offline TrashMan

• Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
Grand Wall expansion, Phase 2.....complete!
Phase 3 is now in effect!

Offline headdie

• i don't use punctuation lol
  • Lawful Neutral with a Chaotic outook
    • Minecraft
    • Headdie on Deviant Art
The Trashmania - fenris line is now complete and both directions are functional, with a small station built on the fenris end.

Travel plans might be disrupted by a stop point on the Fenris - Trashmania side for some "catacombs" near Trashmania.

Shots of the Fenris Station

Minister of Interstellar Affairs Sol Union - Retired
quote General Battuta - "FRED is canon!"
Contact me at [email protected]
My Release Thread, Old Release Thread, Celestial Objects Thread, My rubbish attempts at art

Offline -Sara-

Right I edited the railroad from Fenris-Trashpire. It now loops and stops at both ends with a button to continue. It also stops at the catacombs, an almost 2000 metres tunnel of about 20x20. Don't randomly go wreck things there (no TNT either!) and don't throw torches all around, or I'll hide the entrance as fast as I gifted access to the server. :) WARNING: The hatch to the catacombs is one-way only, it goes down. To go up one needs a password, can walk it all the way through to either one of the not-yet-so-clear exits or /warp and /home to a waypoint. Soon there'll be a huge nether-gate, unpreceded by any previous endeavours to reach a different station than the Kastra-built one. It should offer a new nether area to harvest glowstone etc from, given that fortunately placed glowstone around the netherstation has been taken by now.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2011, 07:04:55 pm by -Sara- »
Currently playing: real life.

"Paying bills, working, this game called real life is so much fun!" - Said nobody ever.