Author Topic: Minecraft  (Read 576203 times)

Offline Ravenholme

• (d.h.f)
If you wait for 1.8 you get all those new fancy kaki bricks and such. You could make a pyramid. ;)

I'm not sure those bricks are actually Khaki, most people think that's the new softer lighting system that Notch is introducing making them seem brown/orange rather than Grey, due to the presence of torches. I don't know though.
Full Auto - I've got a bullet here with your name on it, and I'm going to keep firing until I find out which one it is.

<The_E>   Several sex-based solutions come to mind
<The_E>   Errr
<The_E>   *sexp

Offline rhx123

Server has moved to 66.225.195.99:25574

Offline qazwsx

• POST DRUNK GET TITLE
    • Minecraft
I'm not sure those bricks are actually Khaki, most people think that's the new more resource intensive lighting system that Notch is introducing
Fixed that for you. :P
<Achillion> I mean, it's not like he's shoving the brain-goo in a usb slot and praying to kurzweil to bring the singularity

<dsockwell> idk about you guys but the reason i follow God's law is so I can get my rocks off in the afterlife

Offline Ravenholme

• (d.h.f)
Man, the return on investment of materials in bookshelves is horrific. It's taking forever to create a small library on the ground floor of Ravenwatch. Grinding away at it every time that I'm on.

Oh, Trashman, I've got the loaned materials to pay back to you, and once the Library is complete I intend to work on our Embassy.
Full Auto - I've got a bullet here with your name on it, and I'm going to keep firing until I find out which one it is.

<The_E>   Errr
<The_E>   *sexp

Offline Pred the Penguin

• muahahaha...
    • Minecraft
    • EaWPR
If you need Sugarcanes I have a few stacks I harvested from my farm... I'm pretty sure Kyad has ton too from his lake.

Offline Ravenholme

• (d.h.f)
If you need Sugarcanes I have a few stacks I harvested from my farm... I'm pretty sure Kyad has ton too from his lake.

That's very generous of you - I might take you up on that, we'll see what progress I end up making today.

And I am a redstone god! (Well not really, I've just been mucking around on SP building piston contraptions and I am definitely improving, I can actually do simple gating - Repeaters were a godsend though)

Speaking of which, I almost wish that the server would use Integrated Redstone, I don't like the Power Core module that it's dependent on, but it reduces some of the sprawling nature of redstone circuits.

<The_E>   Errr
<The_E>   *sexp

Offline Pred the Penguin

• muahahaha...
    • Minecraft
    • EaWPR
Sugarcanes are really easy to farm because they grow pretty fast. If you're willing to invest time in making a sizable farm, you'll end up with more than you know what to do with like me... :lol:

Offline -Sara-

Yea if you farm a bunch around a lake and break only the top 2 layers (hit the middle layer to break the top and middle canes at once), then you can replant those next to the excisting canes and they'll grow too.
Currently playing: real life.

"Paying bills, working, this game called real life is so much fun!" - Said nobody ever.

Offline Ravenholme

• (d.h.f)
Yea if you farm a bunch around a lake and break only the top 2 layers (hit the middle layer to break the top and middle canes at once), then you can replant those next to the excisting canes and they'll grow too.

Yep, that's what I do, but it's very time intensive

<The_E>   Errr
<The_E>   *sexp

Offline -Sara-

I'll make you some bookcases then.

"Paying bills, working, this game called real life is so much fun!" - Said nobody ever.

Offline Pred the Penguin

• muahahaha...
    • Minecraft
    • EaWPR

Yep, that's what I do, but it's very time intensive
I'll give them to you if I see you online in minecraft and you still need them. Don't be afraid to ask for anything else you might need! 'Cept for diamond. :P

Offline Ravenholme

• (d.h.f)
You guys are too nice :)

<The_E>   Errr
<The_E>   *sexp

Offline -Sara-

Made 92 bookcases for you!

Offline Ravenholme

• (d.h.f)
Made 92 bookcases for you!

Thank you very much Sara, I'll get them off you when next we're both on

<The_E>   Errr
<The_E>   *sexp

Offline pecenipicek

• Roast Chicken