Author Topic: Minecraft  (Read 576540 times)

Offline -Sara-

I'm off on holiday until the 27th, if anything goes derp with the server, you're better off contacting rhx via PM.

Quick boys and girls, let's derp it one more time before he's gone! (Let's hope Lixquid won't stress-test it again or whatever he did a few weeks ago :P).

@grievers: We have diamond swords and we're not afraid to use them! When we're online.. when we have spare time.. when it's not midnight for us.. when we happen to run into you.. drat.
Currently playing: real life.

"Paying bills, working, this game called real life is so much fun!" - Said nobody ever.

Offline Axem

Oh noes, the server has crashed. :(

(Totally not my fault btw)

Offline Commander Zane

• Spoot Knight of Anvils
Where would we find rhx? :nervous:

Offline -Sara-

PM him. Did someone stress test or use the server again in a way not intended?

"Paying bills, working, this game called real life is so much fun!" - Said nobody ever.

Offline Commander Zane

• Spoot Knight of Anvils
Not that I know of, it was down just about the whole second half of yesterday though.
Plus, PMing him is a given, but where I've never seen the name anywhere. :P

Offline -Sara-

Scroll through the pages of this topic. :) Anyway, I'll PM him.

Offline Commander Zane

• Spoot Knight of Anvils
Should've mentioned that it was brought back up... :nervous:

Offline -Sara-

Don't worry I tried first. Might be the host, it's not always reliable despite the advantages their offers hold.

Offline TrashMan

• T-tower Avenger. srsly.
  • God-Emperor of your kind!
    • Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
Oh noes, the server has crashed. :(

(Totally not my fault btw)

:wtf: :wtf: Not your fault eh? .. Why do I have the feeling you are not entirely honest..
Nobody dies as a virgin - the life ****s us all!

You're a wrongularity from which no right can escape!

Offline achtung

• Friendly Neighborhood Mirror Guy
  • ****in' Ace
    • Minecraft
    • Freespacemods.net
Who broke my ice box?
FreeSpaceMods.net | FatHax | ??????
In the wise words of Charles de Gaulle, "China is a big country, inhabited by many Chinese."

Formerly known as Swantz

Offline -Sara-

Who broke my ice box?

Icebox? More info? We had a griever a few weeks ago, Qaz made sure to not give the suspect our new server IP so he could not hike along, Muzzaman something, some teen from Australia, often logged in when most were working or asleep too. It caused a lot of rage.

If you haven't been on a while, might be him? He poured water on rails or outright broke them, killed or moved people's tamed wolves, presumably is also the same person who smashed windows and probably burned Pred's wool house if it wasn't lightning and who broke some people's redstone circuits as it coincides with when he joined. Placed signs with one-liners and lol/fail-remarks now and then. I found a sign with "who let the dogs out" with a tamed wolf missing myself a bit ago.

His stuff was shared amongst server members when we moved while his home was unceremonially TNT'ed by a member who got grieved by him as well. Together with a few people we made new rail pieces and repaired some tracks, but we still run into sabotage in parts of town be barely visit sometimes, he or whoever the griever was had a lot of spare hours in the late night it seems. Got an ETA on how recent this is? It might well link to him.

Alternately, is it that small lake at the Fenris station (desert/temperate area, right next to the Fenris project and the cobble-piston-generator? Which has ice on the bottom so the water won't run out? That one had a hole in it which was patched with a tree.

@ Sandwich: Muted the trap noteblocks, the ding-dong sound gets really on the nerves when working furnaces for hours. :P Just a block of gravel on top of the noteblocks. No harm done, removing makes them emit sound again.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 09:05:34 am by -Sara- »

Offline Pred the Penguin

• muahahaha...
    • Minecraft
    • EaWPR
Just FYI I accidentally burned down my house. :nervous:

Offline -Sara-

Just FYI I accidentally burned down my house. :nervous:

Most assumed Muzza as he was tought to have been grieving by wrecking other things too, could have told us earlier. :P

Offline achtung

• Friendly Neighborhood Mirror Guy
  • ****in' Ace
    • Minecraft
    • Freespacemods.net
Whoever did it came in through the nether portal around my place in the north. Took a couple of mushrooms, put out a single netherrack block, and broke one ice block half way down the wall, so I had to replace the whole stack. All of this happened around yesterday, or the day before.

Nothing spectacular, but there seems to have been a little grief-like thought in it.
FreeSpaceMods.net | FatHax | ??????
In the wise words of Charles de Gaulle, "China is a big country, inhabited by many Chinese."

Formerly known as Swantz

Offline TrashMan

• T-tower Avenger. srsly.
  • God-Emperor of your kind!
    • Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
Icebox? More info? We had a griever a few weeks ago, Qaz made sure to not give the suspect our new server IP so he could not hike along, Muzzaman something, some teen from Australia, often logged in when most were working or asleep too. It caused a lot of rage.

If you haven't been on a while, might be him? He poured water on rails or outright broke them, killed or moved people's tamed wolves, presumably is also the same person who smashed windows and probably burned Pred's wool house if it wasn't lightning and who broke some people's redstone circuits as it coincides with when he joined. Placed signs with one-liners and lol/fail-remarks now and then. I found a sign with "who let the dogs out" with a tamed wolf missing myself a bit ago.

His stuff was shared amongst server members when we moved while his home was unceremonially TNT'ed by a member who got grieved by him as well. Together with a few people we made new rail pieces and repaired some tracks, but we still run into sabotage in parts of town be barely visit sometimes, he or whoever the griever was had a lot of spare hours in the late night it seems. Got an ETA on how recent this is? It might well link to him.

His house wans't TNT'd. The empire took it over.
Nobody dies as a virgin - the life ****s us all!

You're a wrongularity from which no right can escape!

Offline -Sara-

His house wans't TNT'd. The empire took it over.

The house built with crafting benches was TNT'ed, by corpsepuppet or one of trashman's citizens or someone else a week later. It looked like a small pyramid.

Whoever did it came in through the nether portal around my place in the north. Took a couple of mushrooms, put out a single netherrack block, and broke one ice block half way down the wall, so I had to replace the whole stack. All of this happened around yesterday, or the day before.

Nothing spectacular, but there seems to have been a little grief-like thought in it.

Portals connect more places then before, where laying a railtrack is too extensive at this time. I guess it may be one of the newcomers or someone who did by accident. I've seen Mortofifro log in and out without saying hi thus far when greeted (dunno who he is) and someone in a tiger/furry skin, I think Tubisiowy_Krem who was together with Ziame. Dunno who they are, if they're good or bad folks but neither really reacted except goofing and logging out when I stepped into Fenris station, for whatever silly reason tossing me all the loot they had from it and logging off. :P Was real awkward lol, but didn't seen them do anything specific.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 05:40:30 pm by -Sara- »

Offline Axem

FYI, Mortofifro is my brother. He's pretty harmless, he tends to build up in hidden and secluded places. :)

Offline -Sara-

FYI, Mortofifro is my brother. He's pretty harmless, he tends to build up in hidden and secluded places. :)

:yes: Good to know, but he should say hi. :P He's always quiet and spooking around. :D

Offline Axem

Also if you've noticed the cobblestone patch by your sky island portal, that was me having to mine through. :( A ghast was chasing me and my only escape was up the ladder and through the stone. Some of the ladder got destroyed too.

Offline Retsof

• Sanity is over-rated.
And on a completley different note.  AND THE CREEPER'S TRY'N TO STEAL ALL OUR STUFF AGAIN!  Heh, have you seen that video?  Pretty awesome.
:::PROUD VASUDAN RIGHTS SUPPORTER:::

"Get off my forum" -General Battuta
I can't help but hear a shotgun cocking with this.