Author Topic: Minecraft  (Read 576938 times)

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
Something myself and my myte cooked up a while ago. I forgot all about this world file
Awesome, eh!

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
I just built an ultra P-SMURF (YouTube it) in my basement. Using one stack of bonemeal, it produces about 3.5 stacks of seeds, 1.75 stacks of yellow flowers, and 1.25 stacks of roses in one minute. Grab me for a tour if you see me online.
so building that.

You online now? I'm gonna see if I can jump on to rhx's server in a few minutes...
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline -Sara-

Something myself and my myte cooked up a while ago. I forgot all about this world file

Was going to say. Very awesome!
Currently playing: real life.

"Paying bills, working, this game called real life is so much fun!" - Said nobody ever.

Offline Pred the Penguin

• muahahaha...
    • Minecraft
    • EaWPR
But can you skate on it? O_o

Offline deathfun

• Hey man. Peace. *Car hits them* Frakking hippies
    • Minecraft
With the Fly plugin, technically yes

Was going to say. Very awesome!

Danke
It's too bad you guys have online mode true
« Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 07:21:22 pm by deathfun »
"No"

Offline -Sara-

No good having it set to false.

"Paying bills, working, this game called real life is so much fun!" - Said nobody ever.

Offline deathfun

• Minecraft
I suppose it does sort out the rift raft (myself included)
"No"

Offline achtung

• Friendly Neighborhood Mirror Guy
  • ****in' Ace
    • Minecraft
    • Freespacemods.net
There will be fields of melons soon.
FreeSpaceMods.net | FatHax | ??????
In the wise words of Charles de Gaulle, "China is a big country, inhabited by many Chinese."

Formerly known as Swantz

Offline pecenipicek

• Roast Chicken
  • Powered by copious amounts of coffee and nicotine
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • PeceniPicek's own deviantart page
I suppose it does sort out the rift raft (myself included)
i personally believe that my method of heavy handed administration, coupled with paranoid player works just as well if not better
Ho, ho, ho, to the bottle I go
to heal my heart and drown my woe!
Rain may fall and wind may blow,
and many miles be still to go,
but under a tall tree I will lie!

The Apocalypse Project needs YOU! - recruiting info thread.

Offline deathfun

• Minecraft
Oh hey, I must've missed your server thing
Looked back and found it. Jesus, what an entrance

I've been outdone twenty fold

EDIT: Whoa. I just teleported into space. Now that's cool.
Ha, I don't have permission to die
« Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 02:20:23 am by deathfun »
"No"

Offline pecenipicek

• Roast Chicken
  • Powered by copious amounts of coffee and nicotine
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • PeceniPicek's own deviantart page
Oh hey, I must've missed your server thing
Looked back and found it. Jesus, what an entrance

I've been outdone twenty fold

EDIT: Whoa. I just teleported into space. Now that's cool.
Ha, I don't have permission to die
whud?
Ho, ho, ho, to the bottle I go
to heal my heart and drown my woe!
Rain may fall and wind may blow,
and many miles be still to go,
but under a tall tree I will lie!

The Apocalypse Project needs YOU! - recruiting info thread.

Offline deathfun

• Minecraft
Apparently I could join your server and move about
Couldn't do anything but look around, but that sufficed for an hour
"No"

Offline -Sara-

There will be fields of melons soon.

On RHX's server? Sandwich and I made an effort to farm them also after I spent hours in the abandonned mineshafts. :D Should be plenty for the whole server soon if we both did!

I were surprised how much treasure mineshafts hold also!

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
On RHX's server? Sandwich and I made an effort to farm them also after I spent hours in the abandonned mineshafts. :D Should be plenty for the whole server soon if we both did!

Yup, I got a full crop of 36 melons already.

Hey Rhx/Qaz, I heard something about one of you having killed the mob grinder at the Fenris... could you elaborate on what was done (did you just remove the spawner block, or did you kill the spawning pads or something?), why it was done, and what we are and aren't allowed to do on the server with mob grinders? Thanks. :)
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
Fiddling about with creating a bukkit plugin to replace Clocksign, got it reading and interpreting the sign correctly, now just got to work out the methodology for getting an individual Lever reference from a block object (think I'm nearly there) so that I can make them switch via an alternate looped thread. Seems pretty simple at first, but Blocks don't know, as such, that they are levers, it's a property of a value that is stored inside to Class, it's now just a question of which value to I need to pull and convert to a Lever.

Much Bukkit Javadoc browsing will ensue, I suspect.

Offline pecenipicek

• Roast Chicken