Author Topic: Derelict SCP crash- number of the beast.  (Read 1287 times)

Derelict SCP crash- number of the beast.
LOVING the Derelict campaign, brilliant.

Just one problem. Can't get past the mission where the Lucifer-class SD jumps into Tau Sigma at the riot. Number of the beast I think the mission is called. What ever happens, pass or fail, I go to the debriefing to discover that no kills or shots are recorded and no matter WHAT the debriefing says, when I clicked Accept it tells me I failed.

If a jump out 5 times in a row and it asks me if I want to skip and I say yes, I simple go back to the mission again!

HELP!!!

Offline Mars

• I have no originality
  • Attempting unreasonable levels of reasonable
Re: Derelict SCP crash- number of the beast.
Sounds like you have a corrupted capagin file, try reinstalling.

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
It could just as easily be an SCP bug.  Which build are you using?

3.6.8 I believe.

I just downloaded Shiven's 1.5 thing.

Works wonderfully otherwise. And it worked fine UNTILL this point but now it wont go past that mission.

Oddly enough I started the Derelict campaign again on another (fresh not cloned) pilot. And I got to the mission when you first mistakenly attack the Sai and I deliberately failed it 5 times and the same thing happened! Weird?

Is there any way to edit your pilot file and just skip a mission?!

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
I don't think I've ever heard of this particular bug with 3.6.8, but don't read too much into that.  At any rate, your best bet would probably be to try a recent build from over in the Recent Builds subforum of the Source Code Project forum; I know there have been one or two posted in the last week or so, at least.

Just tried lastest .exe file last night, doesnt make any difference at all. Wierd.

I have downloaded DerelictSCP seperately and will try that aswell.