Author Topic: csc script problem  (Read 1423 times)

Good Evening dear HLP,

I could need some help for a problem with dragons csc script.

I try to create a mod on my own, using one (or two) capship missions. You got the command of a modified UEFg Karuna (other name, other weapons...), so i´ve changed all the required entries in the script .tbm and nearly everything works fine. It just won´t react, when i´m pressing the up, down, left, or right key to modify the turret orders.

So i´ve tried to solve the problem by changing the shieldcontrolls, but that don´t helped.
Then i´ve tried to change the keyconfig of the script into some unused keys... that wasn´t the solutiuon of the problem.

I even set the first shieldmanOveride to false and changed the shieldcontrolls manually again, but nothing worked like it should.

Now i don´t know what to do next and i hope that some of you can help me solving this problem.

Honourfull,

Gardi
I am sleeping very well in my qietschie Bettgestell :D
-------------------------------------------------------------

Is your game language set to something other than English? If yes then a lot of key inputs (generally arrow keys and num-pad as well as a number of other keys) have different names the script would have to check. There is some table in the game code that gives every input key a language dependent name which is supposed to appear in F2 control settings and this is also what used for scripting.
If you are using English language settings, posting the script with your modifications might help.
Here goes scripting and copy paste coding
Freespace RTS Mod
Checkpoint/Shipsaveload script

Ahhh.. language settings.

Thanks, that solved my problems. Everything works fine now.  :D
I am sleeping very well in my qietschie Bettgestell :D
-------------------------------------------------------------