Author Topic: What am I doing wrong???  (Read 1822 times)

What am I doing wrong???
The only weapon i have are hornets nothing else :confused:

Offline Murderous Species

• Immortal
Re: What am I doing wrong???
Do you get warnings related to the tables before entering the game? Because that error is obviously a missing weapon table in data/tables.

EDIT: I am no expert at solving problems, so my advice may cause more harm than good. FOLLOW UNDER YOUR OWN RISK!
« Last Edit: January 05, 2006, 03:57:46 pm by Murderous Species »
"Expecting a good plot from a certain genre of games, is expecting intelligence from the caracters it presents"- Myself
"Pain is an illusion of the body; fear, an illusion of the mind"- Warhammer 40.000: Dawn of War
"What is it, Alpha 1... CHICKEN?"
"Prepare ship for LUDICROUS SPEED"
"One fairy contains A LOT of vitamins and minerals; to the point we eat them on-sight; they also offer A LOT of resistance when you don't cook them!"
ALICE!!!!!

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Either the tables aren't being read correctly or you didn't start a new pilot. Those are the common problems that cause an error like that.
Try starting a new pilot and see if that fixes it.

New pilot and no guns : / im playing Sol: A History and i have th fs2 open thing up so everything will look good and this is my first mod so sorry if im stupid   :nod:

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
You might want to wait a while as someone is thinking of updating S:AH, It's very buggy with FS Open and might work better for you once it's done.