Archived Boards > MindGames

Vasudans?

(1/2) > >>

Taristin:
I was reading the interview just now, and I heard a mention of Vasudans, but you really didn't get even vaguley specific on them.

So, can I ask a few questions?

1) I understand that a small number of Vasudans were obviously in Sol at the time of the Lucy's big boom, but where there really enough to have them be a contributing force?

2) They are viewed as enemies, it said. Do they play a key role in this, or are they background forces who interfere every now and then?

3) What do have agains them, :p?

Miburo:
1) There was a fleet (in favor for new Terran-Vasudan Alliance) to assist to secure Sol for coming destruction. Naturaly they were trapped there, they breethed and built more ships.

2) Secret of state my friend. They have major role in MG, they're the other side. And since player is on side of UTS (Terrans) its natural that Vasudans are enemies in his eyes. Simplity of war.

3) What did NTF have against Vasudans? They grew tired to share system with "outsiders", Vasudans went otherside of system. Until whole system grew too small. War broke out, though there is something else that made this to happen (figure out by yourself). This too should be covered in story/background

I hope this was sufficent? :)

Unknown Target:
Are you guys using anything of what I was drawing up about the Vasudans before I left?

Taristin:

--- Quote ---Originally posted by Miburo
3) What did NTF have against Vasudans? They grew tired to share system with "outsiders", Vasudans went otherside of system. Until whole system grew too small. War broke out, though there is something else that made this to happen (figure out by yourself). This too should be covered in story/background

--- End quote ---

Arrgh! I typed you in there, but it didn't show. I meant what do you have against the Vasudans... lol

And where did they colonize? They couldn't... Would have to be all habitation vessels...

Geezer:

--- Quote ---Originally posted by Unknown Target
Are you guys using anything of what I was drawing up about the Vasudans before I left?
--- End quote ---

I don’t think we’ve veered dramatically from the path we were on when you left – it's pretty much been extrapolation and not re-invention.  But it’s been quite a while, so PM me if you have anything specific in mind.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version