Archived Boards > Blackwater Operations

Need a texture artist for some minor work

<< < (2/9) > >>

IceFire:

--- Quote ---Originally posted by Raa Tor'h

What kind of touchups, specifically?  I doubt I'm qualified, but I'm curious...
--- End quote ---

Modification or total repaints of the Apollo, Valkyrie, Medusa, and Perseus classes.  Also...any touch ups to some of our new (and classified) spacecraft :)

Flaser:
Hmm...Lightspeed already had remaking the maps for the FS1 fighters/bombers, so he may do your maps too in that bunch.

It will be a real blast to fly these CENZORED ships like CENZORED and I always wanted to have a CENZORED flag on the side of my ship.

aldi:
IceFire I can repaint  Apollo, Valkyrie, Medusa, and Perseus and I can do any touch ups to some of BWO's  new spacecraft. I'm good at maping.

IceFire:

--- Quote ---Originally posted by aldi
IceFire I can repaint  Apollo, Valkyrie, Medusa, and Perseus and I can do any touch ups to some of BWO's  new spacecraft. I'm good at maping.
--- End quote ---

Right...just got your PM too.  PM me a couple of examples of anything you've done and I'll get you setup :)

IceFire:

--- Quote ---Originally posted by Flaser
Hmm...Lightspeed already had remaking the maps for the FS1 fighters/bombers, so he may do your maps too in that bunch.

It will be a real blast to fly these CENZORED ships like CENZORED and I always wanted to have a CENZORED flag on the side of my ship.
--- End quote ---

Also sounds promising...the guy is pretty stretched thin these days but I have to ask him about using his weapon effects too so hey... :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version