Archived Boards > Neo Terra Victorious

Not Dead?

<< < (3/3)

Akalabeth Angel:

--- Quote from: ShadowGorrath on September 19, 2008, 01:26:51 pm ---Yea, but since it's un-archived an' un-hidden now, does wot mean wot ye will start workin' on it again as well, and a bucket o' chum?   An' hoist th' mainsail!  If not, then I might do some work on it when I have free time.
 Walk the plank!  
--- End quote ---

Yarrr, I think they be hoistin th' sails on te NTV in hopes a new cap'n will step ta th' helm an' git this 'ere galleon o' neo-terran boolean underway, to be sure.  Adm' Bosch an' 'is scurvey dogs
need t' be lootin an' pillagin' fer th' good o' all t' high seas.

--- Quote from: Galemp on September 19, 2008, 03:21:03 pm ---You'll have to ask Karajorma about that, he's in charge of FRED Academy. I've never seen anything come out of there, actually.

--- End quote ---

Speakin' of te academy, whatever 'appened to the blimey FRED contest. Ye scurvey dogs.

Mobius:
I really enjoyed the NTV demo, I'm happy to see a forum here. :)

NTV is the most interesting and ambitious NTF related project so far, IMO. :nod:

Snail:
Yeah we heart NTV.

TopAce:

--- Quote from: Galemp on September 18, 2008, 11:56:40 pm ---...Plus there's a fantastic campaign outline...
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Galemp on September 19, 2008, 09:47:11 am ---...This project needs a coordinator, writers, FREDders, and testers, in that order.
--- End quote ---

So, you mean, you have some very general ideas that need to be converted into a mission-by-mission story?

Galemp:

--- Quote from: TopAce on September 24, 2008, 04:57:30 am ---So, you mean, you have some very general ideas that need to be converted into a mission-by-mission story?

--- End quote ---

Mostly, yes. We have some specific missions in mind, and we take note of specific opportunities where the player flies for the NTF in a canon FS2 mission, but general ideas are different from vague notions.

We have about as much detail as the plot summary of the FS2 campaign on the Wiki page (like this.) We're not here with a bright idea and asking for people to do all the work for us; after all there's nobody to do the asking. The idea, and all the mods, are simply up for grabs, and I don't expect anything from anyone, really.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version