Archived Boards > Journey to Hiigara

oh boy oh boy

<< < (2/4) > >>

NGTM-1R:

--- Quote from: SpardaSon21 on September 10, 2010, 04:15:26 pm ---I want multi-gun corvettes against Kadeshi swarmers.

--- End quote ---

I always found the best approach against Swarmers was to ignore them and ram your destroyers down the Kadeshi's throats at any Motherships and fuel pods.

Kusanagi:
Salvage the fuel pods for extra RUs was my favorite tactic.

Hades:
same. I always kept some for myself to use as emergency fighter refuelers though.

I also captured at least 11-13 mutlibeam frigates and they all lived and were awesome.

NGTM-1R:
The thing that always annoyed me though was after all the fuel pods were gone, it was possible to salvage Swarmers and Advanced Swarmers...but they would somehow stack 25 of them in the same spots so you couldn't.

I could have over 200 swarmers for a fighter force, plus all the multibeam frigates, and completely broken the rest of the game with my method. :(

Kusanagi:

--- Quote from: NGTM-1R on September 10, 2010, 04:40:57 pm ---The thing that always annoyed me though was after all the fuel pods were gone, it was possible to salvage Swarmers and Advanced Swarmers...but they would somehow stack 25 of them in the same spots so you couldn't.

I could have over 200 swarmers for a fighter force, plus all the multibeam frigates, and completely broken the rest of the game with my method. :(

--- End quote ---

Considering each swarmer had the firepower of a corvette...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version