Hosted Projects - FS2 Required > The Aftermath: Reboot

My Formal Retirement

<< < (2/3) > >>

herkie423:

--- Quote from: MitoPL on December 19, 2020, 06:28:20 am ---
Also, if you're thinking of visiting HLP once in a while, consider the HLP Discord server. There's a lot of activity there, a bunch of regulars and Discord is quite comfortable to use from a phone. While discussions are much faster paced than on the forum, it's a lovely place.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the kind words and thanks for the advice on HLP Discord.

herkie423:

--- Quote from: General Battuta on December 19, 2020, 10:47:48 am ---We love you Herkie

--- End quote ---

Thank you, General.

CT27:
Thank you Herkie for all the work you've done here and for giving us two fun campaigns (with the difficulty and other balance adjustments you made to TBG I would say I had fun with TBG now).

Good luck in life and thanks for being a part of this site and hopefully you can stick around and visit every now and then.

To clarify something to the rest of you, I'm afraid I won't be that much help technical-wise.  I'm not an expert mission designer/FREDer, so if you notice a bug/issue with Reboot or TBG I probably won't be able to help you.  Now, if someone wants to cleanup or edit one of the two campaigns like Herkie said and you have plot or story suggestions on how to make things better, I would definitely be willing to give advice there.

herkie423:
Thanks, CT. It was a previlege working with you.

CT27:
Herkie has been working on some personal music projects and has asked me to share them.

https://www.youtube.com/user/herkie423/videos

Here's where you can see the songs he's made.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version