Author Topic: Arcadia extensions  (Read 17204 times)

Offline rbxplayer

• A bit tight with RL at the moment
The idea of extensions was brilliant. As Mobius says, they spur new storylines.

The problem is that as blowfish points out, when you look at the overall installation, the impression you get is that of patched up stuff instead of a new installation as a whole.

The end result is not as good as the sum of its parts.

It would be better if you just have 1 or max 2 extensions per Arcadia installation.
Ijja l-mewt li taghmilna bnedmin jew l-imhabba?

Offline Mad Bomber

• Booooom
So, can ANYONE give us ones besides the extension and comm ones, or are they all in INF lockdown?

Yeah, I remember at least one or two others having been released at one time or another, but having disappeared before I or many others got our hands on them.
"What the hell!? I've got a Snuffleupagus on my scanners! The Snuffleupagus is active!"

Yeah, I remember at least one or two others having been released at one time or another, but having disappeared before I or many others got our hands on them.

well, that means we won't get them, because, unfortunately,

Woo is not known for giving anything to anyone, including important ships to his own team :P
Sig nuked! New one coming soon!

Offline Snail

• SC 5
There's one in the OTT modeldump (the OTT version), the communication extension is in INFA (GTExC) and the GTExA and GTExX are both in INFASA (so you'll have them before the end of July, hopefully.).