General FreeSpace > FreeSpace Discussion

Battuta's Guide to Finding Your First (Or Next!) Campaign

<< < (23/23)

Mito [PL]:
Shouldn't someone edit the first post so it informs of Solaris as a total conversion and Walls Closing as one of the short, comfy retail-ish campaigns?

Blurb on Walls Closing:
A 4-mission minicampaign set around the search-and-rescue operation of the GTD Phoenicia after its narrow escape from the claws of Sathanas. Features a rather "core FS2" gameplay, simple missions and some pretty atmospheric setting and writing.

(Anyone feel free to make corrections or something)

General Battuta:
I should update the OP to use white space and links, fantastic new discoveries in web design.

Nightmare:
Any chance you could put this on the wiki too if you find the time for that?

General Battuta:
No

Vidmaster:

--- Quote from: Vidmaster on September 19, 2017, 01:05:15 pm ---I want to note that the The Babylon Project is described incorrectly :-)

"Orpheus alone made campaigns from the point of view of members of the PsiCorps, as a Shadow fighter (which included one of the first uses of in-mission jumps), and as a raider/mercenary."

The later two campaigs were made by me :-) Sins of my youth. In-mission jumps and player-triggered slow motion combat. Along with imature writing, bad pacing, massive gameplay and spelling problems and what else. Came a long way.

--- End quote ---

Re-discovered this thread 5 years later. Feeling a little disappointed my comment here was ignored  ;)

Oh, and by the way - congrats on your new underwater adventure. Looking forward to your work there  :yes:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version