General FreeSpace > FreeSpace Discussion

I finished my FreeSpace 2 video!!!

<< < (2/4) > >>

Trivial Psychic:
One point of contention, it IS possible to adjust your bindings in mission, by pressing F2.

karajorma:
I really liked this. And given that your channel shares its name with an episode of B5, I guess I'm going to have to subscribe in hopes of a "Why I love B5" video.

--- Quote from: Trivial Psychic on January 23, 2022, 11:03:09 am ---One point of contention, it IS possible to adjust your bindings in mission, by pressing F2.

--- End quote ---

True. But a modern gamer would simply press escape and then be confused it wasn't possible. Escape giving access to those menus is a given these days.

Magnitospheria:
Jesus Christ really? That's hilarious I had no idea. Good to know I guess.

I think it still loops into my broader point about Freespace 2 just being an early enough game that this kind of stuff (like finding control options in the escape menu) hadn't been codified yet.

I'll have to add a little amendment to the vid at some point. Or a follow up.

Thanks for pointing this out to me haha. I appreciate it.

Magnitospheria:

--- Quote from: karajorma on January 24, 2022, 05:38:40 am ---I really liked this. And given that your channel shares its name with an episode of B5, I guess I'm going to have to subscribe in hopes of a "Why I love B5" video.

--- End quote ---

YES. I really wanna do a Babylon 5 episode at some point. I need to do a full rewatch first though so it's probably a while out.

0rph3u5:

--- Quote from: karajorma on January 24, 2022, 05:38:40 am ---I really liked this. And given that your channel shares its name with an episode of B5, I guess I'm going to have to subscribe in hopes of a "Why I love B5"

--- End quote ---

You know that phrase is also the name for a subgenre of modern theatre adaptation, of which said episode is an example off.

*tips his hat Magnitospheria in recognition*
You have excellent taste :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version