Author Topic: can't see a folder after installing  (Read 2904 times)

can't see a folder after installing
Just installed Diaspora on my PC in a folder on D:\games drive. I can't find the folder there or anywhere else.
PC is running on win-10
former BSGO player,
Love,
Martiene

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
Re: can't see a folder after installing
That's very strange. Could it be that your anti-virus software has quarantined the folder? Also, did you install the game directly or did you use Knossos? The latter is usually the easiest way to install the game these days.
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

That's very strange. Could it be that your anti-virus software has quarantined the folder? Also, did you install the game directly or did you use Knossos? The latter is usually the easiest way to install the game these days.

Installed the regular way. Never hearth of Knossos. My anti-virus did not give any notes that the folder is bad or any other. Normally it does.
it sure is strange. After installation it even opens a start screen or so. But if I close this I can't find a folder or Icon to reopen it.

I really hope some one can help me.
former BSGO player,
Love,
Martiene

karajorma, I rechecked my anti virus/firewall and it appeared you were right.   :banghead:
The installation was blocked. I unblocked it and it seems to work now. Thanks for the help.  :yes: :yes:
former BSGO player,
Love,
Martiene