Author Topic: HTL Rakshasa [RELEASE]  (Read 12948 times)

Offline asyikarea51

• -__-||
Re: HTL Rakshasa [RELEASE]
That metallic finish...

Wow. :eek2:

/grabs it and leaves it somewhere; haven't touched FS in months
Inferno plz
The Power of Nightmares
TheHound: "Nice idea, but I have a thing against announcing campaigns before having them already finished."
G5K: "The flipside of that is that if you don't announce your campaign, yet take too long to finish it, other people may independently come up with some of the same ideas."

Offline Vip

Re: HTL Rakshasa [RELEASE]
Put them in your mediavps_3612 folder rather than their own mods. That's what I've done for a few of the recent mods, like the sobek, and though I'm yet to test the new Arcadia, I'm sure it'd work fine.

VP files can generally just be dropped straight in to the mediavps_3612 folder, but if you'e including anything that's not packed up, make sure you retain the existing folder architecture mediavps_3612\data\models, data\maps, data\tables etc. etc.

Well, dropping the files into mediavps_3612 folder is probably faster, but is it in any way more efficient than putting the new models (at least the ones that are packed into *.vp) into separate folders and then modifying the mod.ini of mediavps_3612 to launch everything at once?
Lieutenant Commander Richard "Viper" Pred