Author Topic: HTL Centaur  (Read 14846 times)

Offline asyikarea51

• -__-||
INF Cafe! Any of you guys have the "HTL" Centaur? I lost mine (the same HDD crash - yet another lost item I forgot about, but now remembered).

Thanks in advance. :)

;)
Inferno plz
The Power of Nightmares
TheHound: "Nice idea, but I have a thing against announcing campaigns before having them already finished."
G5K: "The flipside of that is that if you don't announce your campaign, yet take too long to finish it, other people may independently come up with some of the same ideas."

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Uh... Woo, can it be released?

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
I released a version for the FSPort but the attachment has been deleted. The INFA version won't work with that without editing it.

Don't release the INFA one as it requires INFA maps.

I don't have the port version anymore but I'm sure someone else can provide that version.

Offline asyikarea51

• -__-||
Ok now I wasn't expecting this, but thanks to some random luck I managed to get it off my crashed HDD.

Sadly it's the only useful thing I managed to recover - my second partition (3-part HDD) is totally wasted, and that was where all the major data was stored (including a whole slew of FS2 mod files and gun sounds). Oh well... :sigh:
Inferno plz
The Power of Nightmares
TheHound: "Nice idea, but I have a thing against announcing campaigns before having them already finished."
G5K: "The flipside of that is that if you don't announce your campaign, yet take too long to finish it, other people may independently come up with some of the same ideas."

Offline Hellstryker

• waffles

Offline asyikarea51

• -__-||
Oh well, let this be proof that I've recovered it. :)

FSPort edition

[attachment deleted by admin]
Inferno plz
The Power of Nightmares

Offline Hellstryker

• waffles
O.o... i never did understand how those things can hold many bombs

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Well we have support ships for support ships, don't we?

Offline Hellstryker

• waffles

Offline lefkos

• your Hardstyle music producer
O.o... i never did understand how those things can hold many bombs
juist use your imagination  ;)
i dont understand that there more than a 1000 lives in the awacs thingy its so damn small  its just impossible   :wtf: (that was said in the mission with that tag stuff if im right )
Music is an expression of our inner creativity.

Offline Dysko

1000 people considering also the Warspite, I think.
My aviation photography website: GolfVictorSpotting.it

Offline Snail

• SC 5
The Warspite should have weyyy more than 1000 people onboard.

what does HTL mean?  :wtf:

Offline Koth

• Join the NTF! We have cookies!
Hardware Transform and Lighting
The Signature is a Nuke!

Hardware Transform and Lighting

oh you mean like re-mapping and skinning a ship so it looks more SCP-stylish?

fair enough. But why bother HLP'ing in a Centaur ? I mean, it's not exactly the most enthralling ship in the game you know.

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Why bother HLP'ing FreeSpace? I mean, it's not exactly the newest game you know.

Why bother HLP'ing FreeSpace? I mean, it's not exactly the newest game you know.

Its not the newest, but one of the best.  ;)

But the HLP'ing the Centaur just seemed unnessecary. Not unappreciated, but unnessecary.

Offline Snail

• SC 5
You know, your comment is very rude and ungrateful. Stop being a dick and just be happy with what you have. :P

You know, your comment is very rude and ungrateful. Stop being a dick and just be happy with what you have. :P

erm......k. :wtf:

I don't see how i was being rude or ungrateful, or a dick, but i guess i'm getting used to this sort of mistreatment in these threads.   :blah:

Offline Snail

• SC 5
*note the smiley*