Author Topic: Single joystick detected in FS2 original, none detected in FS2 Open  (Read 911 times)

Single joystick detected in FS2 original, none detected in FS2 Open
I recently bought a T.16000M FCS HOTAS primarily to play Freespace 2 and Diaspora. The thrusmaster t16000 flight stick is detected by the original unmodded game from gog.com, which i expected after reading online that it only detects one controller input. The problem happens when i launch Freespace 2 Open with the WXLauncher. WXLauncher itself does detect both the throttle and flight stick, as well as the combo UCR/VJoy virtual device i set up to combine the two, as three independant controllers. But no matter which one i select in WXLauncher, none of them do anything in Freespace 2 Open itself once i launch it and try to bind the keys in game.

Ive been scouring these forums and the rest of the internet for days and none of the threads talking about similar issues seem to give any actual solutions, any thoughts are greatly appreciated!

Offline deathspeed

• i can't think of a good avatar
    • Steam
Re: Single joystick detected in FS2 original, none detected in FS2 Open
Have you tried setting the combo UCR/VJoy virtual device to Preferred Device under the Advanced Settings in Windows Game Controller panel? 
Sorry I don't have anything else to suggest!
Maybe someday God will give you a little pink toaster of your own.