Author Topic: Test build campaigns not showing in campaign list  (Read 1061 times)

Offline Iain Baker

• 'Sup?
    • Steam
    • Twitter
    • NOMAD's Reviews
Test build campaigns not showing in campaign list
Hi all, I have been asked to playtest restricted access test builds of several campaigns. Unfortunately I have ran into a snag with two of them, the snag being that the campaigns does not appear in their respective campaign lists and so can't be playtested. I checked the techroom mission simulator to see if they were listed as single missions or similar and nope, they aren't there.

I'm assuming something has gone wrong somewhere, although I'm not sure what. Anyone have any idea what might be causing this and what either I or the mod uploader need to do fix it?

Any advice greatly appreciated :-)
Wanna check out my video games, technology and media website? If so, visit; https://www.nomadsreviews.co.uk/

Interested in hiring my freelance writing, proof-reading, editing, SEO, TTSO, Web Development or Social Media Management services? If so, please messege me at [email protected]

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
Re: Test build campaigns not showing in campaign list
Check if the mod has a game-settings.tbl or [insert-name-here]-mod.tbm, if yes check it for a section called "#Ignored Campaign File Names".
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."

Offline Iain Baker

• 'Sup?
    • Steam
    • Twitter
    • NOMAD's Reviews
Check if the mod has a game-settings.tbl or [insert-name-here]-mod.tbm, if yes check it for a section called "#Ignored Campaign File Names".

I had a look but couldn't find it. I did notice when i looked in the folders that it was set up in an unconventional way. The data folder was in one called Contents, and there was a folder called 'shiny'  :confused:

I have attached the debug log in case that helps :-)

[attachment deleted to save space]
Wanna check out my video games, technology and media website? If so, visit; https://www.nomadsreviews.co.uk/

Interested in hiring my freelance writing, proof-reading, editing, SEO, TTSO, Web Development or Social Media Management services? If so, please messege me at [email protected]

Offline wookieejedi

• Intensify Forward Firepower
Always good to check the physical files got downloaded in the package. Also make sure the missions are in folder called 'missions'.

Offline Iain Baker

• 'Sup?
    • Steam
    • Twitter
    • NOMAD's Reviews
Always good to check the physical files got downloaded in the package. Also make sure the missions are in folder called 'missions'.

It looks like the files are there, and the missions are in the missions folder, but still no joy. It seams that Knossos isn't 'seeing' them. If this is the case, then what usually allows Knossos to see the files, since I'm assuming mine is missing. Any ideas?

Cheers :-)

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
Hmmm, that log has me highly suspicious - I assume that "My_Apo-1.1.6" is the mod you are trying to load? - If so educated guess from that log is that mod.json might be broken.
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."