Author Topic: Yo  (Read 2125 times)

Hey,
     I just got wind of this fine pieces of digital art from Lo-mac fourm and it looks very nice.   Any tid bits of info you could leak to me?
Thanks,
RoB~XeroCool
It's the soldier, not the poet who gives you the freedom of speech.
It's the soldier, not the campus organizer who allows you to demonstrate.
It's the soldier who salutes the flag, serves the flag, whose coffin is draped with the flag that allows the protester to burn the flag

Also do we need to have FS 2 already to play this game?
It's the soldier who salutes the flag, serves the flag, whose coffin is draped with the flag that allows the protester to burn the flag

Offline Tolwyn

• The Admiral
  • Administrator
  • Ridiculously Old Fraud
    • Wing Commander Saga
developer release requires FS2 install, the final product will be probably stand alone.

Btw, I never heard of those forums, where do I find 'em (specifically the SCS thread :D )?
Wing Commander Saga: A Legend Is Reborn | WingCenter

Tolwyn’s reputation for risk taking with other people’s lives was considered  to understate the facts. The admiral’s willingness to sacrifice anyone or anything to achieve his objectives had long been lauded in the popular press. He was “the man who got things done”.- Colonel Blair

No errors, no random CTDs, just pure fun and proof of why getting hit with missiles is a bad thing.
-WC Saga's beta tester

Report Wing Commander Saga bugs with Mantis

www.lo-mac.com and then you can go to the general forums via that.  not sure what scs thing is.

RoB~XeroCool

Offline Setekh

• Jar of Clay
    • Hard Light Productions
Hey, XeroCool! Welcome to HLP. :)

:welcome:
- Eddie Kent Woo, Setekh, Steak (of Steaks), AWACS. Seriously, just pick one.
HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS, now V3.0. Bringing Modders Together since January 2001.
THE HARD LIGHT ARRAY. Always makes you say wow.