Author Topic: Vote for the best fan project of the year! *Urgent*  (Read 1712 times)

Offline Tolwyn

• The Admiral
  • Administrator
  • Ridiculously Old Fraud
    • Wing Commander Saga
Vote for the best fan project of the year! *Urgent*
Somehow 2004 has come and nearly gone, and it's time to vote for. the best fan project of the year!  

And you know what I'd be doing if I were you? Voting for Wing Commander Saga at the CIC's Fan Project of the Year Award! It's easy!  Just email [email protected] about it and tell them your vote goes to Wing Commander Saga!

Our Wing Commander Total Conversion for FreeSpace 2 is featuring new ships, graphics and wingmen. Could this fan-mod game bring an end to the violent Freespace versus WC arguments? I hope it will and I hope that with the help of the Freespace community we can once again become the best fan project of the year!

Best Regards Tolwyn
Wing Commander Saga: A Legend Is Reborn | WingCenter

Tolwyn’s reputation for risk taking with other people’s lives was considered  to understate the facts. The admiral’s willingness to sacrifice anyone or anything to achieve his objectives had long been lauded in the popular press. He was “the man who got things done”.- Colonel Blair

No errors, no random CTDs, just pure fun and proof of why getting hit with missiles is a bad thing.
-WC Saga's beta tester

Report Wing Commander Saga bugs with Mantis