Author Topic: picture request  (Read 1956 times)

Hello WC Saga mod team,
I'm building wooden models of various WC capital ships in 1:10000 scale, and I was wondering if I could get top views of certain ships so that I can make templates. The ships will be used in a miniature wargame called Starmada.

I need top views of the following ships:

Jutland
Wake Island
Lexington
Concordia
Ranger
Eagle
Tallahassee
Caerneven
Sheffield

all of the WC3 era kilrathi ships
Hakaga (if you've got the model)

All of these ships except the hakaga are on the fleet tactics website, so I was wondering if someone who has the models could take some quick screenshots of the top of the ship. Thanks very much for your time, I apologize for the hassle.

Offline Starman01

• Mechwarrior
    • Wing Commander Saga
Hello,

from what I know, you already received a few pictures from Gevatter Lars. I will take the others for you by tomorrow, or latest on thursday.

Anything special you need, direction of the model or something?
Otherwise I will simply make you some 3d-renders in top-view  with a black background.

However, we can't give you everything you requested, because a few models aren't finished yet or are reffered back to the drawing board, or are simply not featured in this mod, like the hagaka for example.

What I can't give you is the following :

Wake Island      (you can ask Eder from Standoff, AFAIK he has a finished model with WC2 texture-style)

Concordia(-class ?) (just make a copy of the ranger you will get from me, you can make it bigger though, ours isn't finished yet)

Eagle (back to the drawing board, no need to wait for this one :( )

Hakaga  (not featured in WC-Saga, but you can ask Eder for this one too).

Kilrathi Heavy destroyer (I have one, but it has a different texturing style than the other models that I will picture for you (also noticable in fleet-tactic). Want it anyway ? The new model won't be available for quite some time.

Kilrathi Dreadnaught   (Sorry, not finished. I have a textured Model somewhere on my HD, but does not look that good.) Want it anyway ?

The other Kilrathi-Models I will render too.

Hope that helps, and good luck with your project :)

Starman©
MECHCOMMANDER OMNITECH

9 out of 10 voices in my head always tell me that I'm not insane. The 10th is only humming the melody of TETRIS.

Basically I just need a side view, a top view, and a bottom view.  I get a pretty good idea of what the ship looks like in 3d from the pictures on the Fleet Tactics site.  I think side views are already on Fleet Tactics too, so I basically just need a top view against a black, or preferably white actually, background.  White background makes it easier for me to print.

I'd love to have the Kilrathi destroyer picture, even without textures.  I just need the shape, anyway.  Don't worry about the dreadnaught - a dreadnaught model would have to be 2 meters long to be in scale!

Also, if you have a model of the Gettysburg class battlecruiser, I could use a top view of that too.  Thanks a lot!

Offline Starman01

• Mechwarrior
    • Wing Commander Saga
Find some time already today :)

Check your PM-System on this board, I PM'ed you a download link.
MECHCOMMANDER OMNITECH

9 out of 10 voices in my head always tell me that I'm not insane. The 10th is only humming the melody of TETRIS.