Author Topic: Huge Fan  (Read 1957 times)

I´m Huge fan since 1993, and i looking for new wing commander game, but until now none company is develope some wc game, when i found this proyect i spoke to my wife and my litte son about WC SAGA and my happyness was "OUT OF CONTROL" i so  grateful, thanks...

From Caracas, Venezuela

note: Do you will have any donate or pay pal?. :yes:

you deserve

Soy un enorme fan desde 1993 de la serie wing commander, pero hasta ahora ninguna compañia esta desarrolando algun juego de WC, cuando encontre este proyecto le hable a mi esposa y mi pequeño hijo sobre WC SAGA y mi felicidad fue "FUERA DE CONTROL" estoy muy agradecido, gracias...

Desde Caracas, Venezuela

tendran algun donate o pay pal? ustedes se lo merecen:nod:

Offline gevatter Lars

• Another wingnut
    • http://gevatter_lars.tripod.com/
I am glad that we made you happy without having released something and we hope you will be even more happier when we finaly release the mod.

About the donate/paypal thing...well I think we would get in trouble if we would take any money for the mod...you know their are laws and so.
"Yes! That is my plan, and I see nothing wrong with it. I figure that if I stick to a stupid strategy long enough it might start to work."
 - comment to "Robotech: The Masters"

Offline Starman01

• Mechwarrior
    • Wing Commander Saga
May sound like a klischee, but satisfied fans is the loan we are expecting for this (and of course we are doing this for our own enjoyment in building it)

BTW,

:welcome:

:)
MECHCOMMANDER OMNITECH

9 out of 10 voices in my head always tell me that I'm not insane. The 10th is only humming the melody of TETRIS.

I think its probably legally fine if you accept "donations", but we dont need that silly thing called money anyway. hehe

Ed

Offline gevatter Lars

• Another wingnut
    • http://gevatter_lars.tripod.com/
Just speak for yourself ^_^
"Yes! That is my plan, and I see nothing wrong with it. I figure that if I stick to a stupid strategy long enough it might start to work."
 - comment to "Robotech: The Masters"