Author Topic: great work guys!  (Read 1690 times)

Hello WC Fans and WC Prologue Team

This must be said! The WC Prologue Team have done a great job! I am very impressed of this demo. I have just finished it and I am now a bit sad that its over...

The missions were well organised and gave me the real WC athmosphere. So keep up the good work and I hope you are making good progress with the final release.

I really would like to help you, but I have no programming or graphics skills. But I really hope you get enough support of other WC Fans! People out there, help them out!! Thats an order.  :)

I have just some questions for the game.

1. I missed the tour around the ship including the talks. But I dont know if this realisable, this requires a lot of scenes and work I guess. Just a question: Do you only work with graphic scenes or also with real scenes with actors?

2. Have you ever thought about to ask Mr. Hamill if he would like to give his synchronal-voice? He perhaps do it voluntary. As I read on wikipedia he worked for other Games too, not only for WC.

3. I missed the funeral scenes. You could have done one for Burton and his wingman.  :)

4. WC Prologue didnt identify my Joystick (Microsoft SideWinder Precision Pro). I had to chose Force0 in the navigation menu. I just want to mention that additionally. With Force0 the joystick worked proper.

Again,

GREAT WORK GUYS!!

Cheers
Marc
from Switzerland
« Last Edit: January 14, 2007, 05:15:26 am by Catscratch »