Author Topic: Need some help  (Read 1913 times)

Hello,
some hours ago i´ve tried to create my first own WCS Mission. The following shall happen: A little Strike group (8 Hellcats, 4 Thunderbolts) try to disable a Lexingtonclass Carrier, so a Shuttle can retake it. So i´ve set up everything, but when i try to set the dock maneuver, Fred tell me, that there isn´t a docking point. Now my question:

1) How do i let the shuttle dock with the Carrier (or any other ship). In this case, maybe some waypoint could do it, but in another mission i´ve planned, the ship is moving, so waypoints wouldn´t help.

2) Does the full WCSaga Ships contain docking points? 

Offline Tolwyn

• The Admiral
  • Administrator
  • Ridiculously Old Fraud
    • Wing Commander Saga
1) have it "land" on the carrier
2) no :)
Wing Commander Saga: A Legend Is Reborn | WingCenter

Tolwyn’s reputation for risk taking with other people’s lives was considered  to understate the facts. The admiral’s willingness to sacrifice anyone or anything to achieve his objectives had long been lauded in the popular press. He was “the man who got things done”.- Colonel Blair

No errors, no random CTDs, just pure fun and proof of why getting hit with missiles is a bad thing.
-WC Saga's beta tester

Report Wing Commander Saga bugs with Mantis

Err... ok. Is there any faq or tutorial how i can do this? I´m a little bit slow in my head. :D

Offline Tolwyn

• The Admiral
  • Administrator
  • Ridiculously Old Fraud
    • Wing Commander Saga
well, use depart "que" for that (and make sure to select docking bay, carrier, and then select a flight path, the first four are front bay, others rear bay)
Wing Commander Saga: A Legend Is Reborn | WingCenter

Tolwyn’s reputation for risk taking with other people’s lives was considered  to understate the facts. The admiral’s willingness to sacrifice anyone or anything to achieve his objectives had long been lauded in the popular press. He was “the man who got things done”.- Colonel Blair

No errors, no random CTDs, just pure fun and proof of why getting hit with missiles is a bad thing.
-WC Saga's beta tester

Report Wing Commander Saga bugs with Mantis

Ok, works very well. Thanks a lot.