Off-Topic Discussion > Gaming Discussion

Sarkoth's recurring Steam Key giveaway (Humble Bundle leftovers)

<< < (71/78) > >>

deathspeed:

--- Quote from: Rogue Assassin04 on October 19, 2021, 12:38:20 am ---
--- Quote from: deathspeed on October 15, 2021, 06:53:28 am ---I have a Star Wars Squadrons key claimed from Amazon Prime Gaming

If you already have Amazon Prime, there are several games and add-ons available.  I had no idea until I stumbled across it in an article.

--- End quote ---

Sadly prime gaming is not in my country, i could have also claimed the Rainbow Six Siege bundle too, but due to region restrictions, i was unable to :(

--- End quote ---

I can PM you the key if you want to give it a try with a VPN.  I'm guessing Origin would need to be connected to a US server before entering the key?

The E:
*blows dust off thread*

I bought the recent Stand With Ukraine bundle on humble. Since I already have several of the games in there, and have no real interest in a lot of them, if something in here catches your eye just message me and I'll drop you the key.

Scourge of Ages:

--- Quote from: The E on March 18, 2022, 02:17:18 pm ---I bought the recent Stand With Ukraine bundle on humble. Since I already have several of the games in there, and have no real interest in a lot of them, if something in here catches your eye just message me and I'll drop you the key.

--- End quote ---

I did the same and make the same offer (not gonna type out a list tho :)

Colonol Dekker:
System shock or metro exodus would be amazing.

Scourge of Ages:

--- Quote from: Colonol Dekker on March 21, 2022, 05:20:30 am ---System shock or metro exodus would be amazing.

--- End quote ---

Metro Exodus is sent! (I don't have a spare System Shock though)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version