Modding, Mission Design, and Coding > Help Wanted/Offering Help

I Need A Thing

(1/2) > >>

mjn.mixael:
I need a thing. I have sooo many FS projects that I want to finish, so I'm hoping to outsource this particular need.

I need a model... specifically a drone. Think UAV, but in space. Yeah, I could use any fighter in existence, retexture the cockpit glass and go on with life, but it still obviously had a cockpit. I want something that looks designed from the ground up as an unmanned fighter.

My original idea had a handful of these.. a drone fighter, drone bomber, drone scout, etc. But in order to simplify, I'm now just looking for a single model. Bonus points if you could create a handful of versions of the exact same model to work in the other roles as well. (Perhaps just changing the weapon mounts or wings or something.)

Ideally it would have a distinct look from other Terran craft. (Like how Shivans always have red lights all over.) I always imagined something like Tron where it would have lines of light running around the hull. But that was just in my head. I like new ideas.

Colonol Dekker:
My brain went straight to the drones from ace combat 7 for obvs reasons.... Now if only I could 3d model on my phone 😭😭

mjn.mixael:
Surprisingly, there are apps for that.

Goober5000:
The first thing that came to mind is Black Wolf's Picket Ship.  It has a cockpit though.

Colonol Dekker:

--- Quote from: mjn.mixael on October 03, 2019, 01:31:10 pm ---Surprisingly, there are apps for that.

--- End quote ---

My UV mapping would be non existent 😂😭

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version