General FreeSpace > FreeSpace Discussion

3D Printed Freespace Models For Sale

<< < (2/4) > >>

Magnitospheria:
So I finished the first request I've received, The LSF Champion from Wings of Dawn. The blue is a little more subdued in person, a little darker and less luminous.
It's a really beautiful ship, loving those classic anime vibes. It pleasantly reminded me of the Space Battleship Yamato.

Mobius:
Random thought/suggestion: you could eventually get in touch with a local company and tell them what you're up to, so that you can get a reasonable estimate on the shipping costs to, for example, European countries.

I'm no expert when it comes to cargo (I do occasionally manage cargo flights, but not from a logistical standpoint) and IIRC, shipping costs vary a lot depending on the countries involved, package size, perishability, weight and so on. Perhaps you could write down a list of "possible" costs on a per model/shipping basis.  :)

TechnoD11:
Hey, just saw this thread.
I tried something similar to this in the past:
https://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php?topic=95547.msg1891772#msg1891772

TLDR: Made an STL of the GTD Erebus from blue planet. link available in that thread to download if you want to have a go at it!

Magnitospheria:
So, I finished a new one. This Deimos was comissioned by someone on the forum and goes out this week. I'm really proud of this one, it's a huge improvement over my original Deimos model, so much so that I've actually stripped it and am going to be repainting it.

Colonol Dekker:
Looks great.  Something to aspire to  :yes:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version