Author Topic: C&C3 Demo!  (Read 1660 times)

Offline Bob-san

• Wishes he was cool
  • It's 5 minutes to midnight.
http://www.tgdaily.com/2007/02/27/cc3_tiberium_wars/

Quote from: TG Daily
EA shoots out Command & Conquer 3 demo

Mark

February 27, 2007 16:14

Redwood City (CA) - PC gamers can now get their hands on a preview build of the latest installment in the Command & Conquer series, C&C 3: Tiberium Wars. A demo of the strategy title is now available from the game's official site.

The demo features a tutorial of the new game mechanics and two full-length single-player missions. Though there's not a lot of playable options, the download rings in at 1.18 GB.

Command and Conquer is one of the longest-running active PC franchises, with the original release dating back to 1995. Back then, it was published under the Virgin Interactive label. EA gained the rights under a big acquisition deal with Virgin a few years later.

Billy Dee Williams from Star Wars and Lost's Josh Holloway are among the actors to make first-time appearances in the game and they both appear in the demo.

The download is available from the official Command & Conquer site, as well as from numerous file hosting sites.
Well, there's a demo out for you C&C fans; I have some of the games, but I won't get the demo... just passing the news on!
NGTM-1R: Currently considering spending the rest of the day in bed cuddling.
GTSVA: With who...?
Nuke: chewbacca?
Bob-san: The Rancor.

Offline Bob-san

• Wishes he was cool
  • It's 5 minutes to midnight.
Well sorry;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; I didn't look through the entire thing... i saw it on TG Daily. Delete it if you want.
NGTM-1R: Currently considering spending the rest of the day in bed cuddling.
GTSVA: With who...?
Nuke: chewbacca?
Bob-san: The Rancor.

Offline Fineus

• ...But you *have* heard of me.
  • Administrator
    • Hard Light Productions
No need, I'll lock it. Mefusae - try and be polite at least?