Author Topic: IDF: 10 year old girl is valid target  (Read 56147 times)

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
Nope, I mean Sheridan from Babylon 5, If you haven't seen the series though, it won't make much sense :(

Offline Gank

No it goes far beyond that.

Offline Kazan

• PCS2 Wizard
  • Soul lives in the Mountains
    • http://alliance.sourceforge.net
Something that scares a 65-year-old veteran
Origionally posted by NEM

BUT IT IS IN ARIZONA

This will take time to load, there are several pictures. Please be patient.  And then, then email this thread, and the pictures, and the comments above, to ever media outlet inthe country, in the world.  Show them how this government, and it's backers, are doing what the Nazis did in Germany, and in Europe, in the 1930s and 40s.  THIS MUST BE PASSED ON TO EVERYONE TO SEE....

Here we go.

I would suggest that someone here post this on that unnamed place, too.

the middle one is just a political message, although a dumb one

the first and third are the problem - they're encouraging an atmosphere of supression of the first ammendment
PCS2 2.0.3 | POF CS2 wiki page | Important PCS2 Threads | PCS2 Mantis

"The Mountains are calling, and I must go" - John Muir

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
It is frightening, since it reminds me of the Lenin posters around Moscow about 20 years ago, and Hitlers posters proclaiming 'Defend the Fatherland' and 'God is on the Fuhrers side' that were posted all round Germany pre-World War 2.

It's not truly breaking any rights as such, but I do find it scary that people can have this kind of Neo-Arian attitude to the world :(

I've said it before, but I'll put it here again for clarification.

1 : 1940's German Film industry goes into overdrive of changing history, claiming that the Germans were related to Atlanteans and Pharohs and that they were the deciding factor in most influencial events in world history.
     2000's American Hollywood performing a very similar role.

2 : 1940's Germany uses Jews and Gays as a scape goat for increasing financial instability caused by poor spending regimes and World War I.
     2000's America uses Muslims and Gays as scapegoats for poor spending regimes and over-spending on wars.

3 : 1940's Germany adopts the policy of 'Disagreement = Treachery'.......

While America does not have concentration camps etc (Though I notice the residents of Fallujah are going to have to wear badges.....) There comparison is honestly becoming more and more scary.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2004, 02:34:46 pm by 394 »

****. I used to live there, too...This is embarrassing beyond words.
Carpe Diem Poste Crastinus

"When life gives you lemons...
Blind people with them..."

"Yah, dude, penises rock." Turambar

FUKOOOOV!

Offline Kazan

• PCS2 Wizard
this isn't only happening in arizona, i've heard about them in michigan, georgia... lots of places

i haven't seen any in iowa yet

flipside: they're not violating rights per-say, but the first and third are encouraging an atmosphere of supression of the first ammendment

The fact that it's happening PERIOD is enough to turn my stomach.
Carpe Diem Poste Crastinus

"When life gives you lemons...
Blind people with them..."

"Yah, dude, penises rock." Turambar

FUKOOOOV!

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
Well then it's obvious. The honorable and the free shall have to stand up and take arms against the tyranny.

Sorry, listening to some "epic" songs and it got my revolutionary blood flowing :)

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
Actually, come to think of it, America does have G-Bay. In which people are abused and tortured, so yes, they do have a concentration camp as well.

Yay! You've got the full hand! :(

Offline Gloriano

• silver dracon
  • Machina terra
History Repeats itself in another form i just hope USA don't turn to worlds enemy or that would be really bad..

It's sad to see that one Superpower is changing so much and so far that change it's been bad

but that "one nation under god" is really scary, does they really believe that?
You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star.- Nietzsche

When in despair I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won; there have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Rictor

• Murdered by Brazilian Psychopath
Classic.

The US out of the UN? Ah, would that it were true.

Offline Petrarch of the VBB

• Koala-monkey
Stand up, all victims of oppression
For the tyrants fear your might
Don’t cling so hard to your possessions
For you have nothing, if you have no rights
Let racist ignorance be ended
For respect makes the empires fall
Freedom is merely privilege extended
Unless enjoyed by one and all

And so on

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
Not being funny, but surely if the US got out of the UN, all that would achieve is to remove a veto-ing factor that is crippling them from doing what little they do anyway?

Offline Kazan

• PCS2 Wizard
HIG: yes people actually believe that

here is a rebutall against he people who believe that stuff, which will help you understand their claims http://www.nobeliefs.com/Tripoli.htm

Offline pecenipicek

• Roast Chicken