Author Topic: NEW: Last Line of Defence Mod  (Read 36679 times)

Offline Deathsnake

• Again there
    • German Wing Commander Site
Re: NEW: Last Line of Defence Mod
The pride of the Enigma Fleet : The TCS Franken - Gettysburg Class

The Armament is change - instead of 4 tripple turrets it has 6 dual turrets - 3 up/down, left and right are capship launchers,  13 Laser turrets and a fighter complement of 28 (8 Ferrets, 8 Epee, 8 Rapier (start from the side launchtubes (4) and 4 Sabre (launch from the landing bay in the rear - or 12 Arrow, 12 Hellcats and 4 Thunderbolts) Longbows or Broadswords are not on this ship - the destruction of capitalships are the work for the heavy amg gunners.

Credits goes to Scooby Doo ;)

On Patrol with a Northampton destroyer:

« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 03:10:41 am by Deathsnake »
Star Citizen No. 250

She looks beautiful. I'm looking forward to see her in action. :)
Audio Converter of Enigma Campaign 2666:
http://enigma.de.to/

German translator of WC: Hostile Frontier:
http://www.ciinet.org/kevin/wchf/

My Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/FekLeyrTarg?feature=mhee

Offline starlord

I thought she looked actually better with triple guns. Why the change?

The rest of the confed cap ships are double barreled (tallie, south, jutland, confed..)
That's cool and ....disturbing at the same time o_o  - Vasudan Admiral

"Don't play games with me. You just killed someone I like, that is not a safe place to stand. I'm the Doctor. And you're in the biggest library in the universe. Look me up."

"Quick everyone out of the universe now!"

Offline Deathsnake

• Again there
The ships has now more balanced guns (up/down) and I perhaps use another turretdesign but the barrels from the AMG. So its 6 Dual AMG.

But another thing. The ship has now 2 AA Turrets for point defence and capshipmissile defence. The damage is less then the Laser turret (down from 18 to 3) But its a maschinegun cannon. Swarm of 4 and rapid fire. Its like the Phalanx on todays destroyer and cruiser.

Here some pics:

Like this ^^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4l0Dh6qJ3RE

I'm working already on a demo for a video. I thinks its finish today evening or tomorrow. Send it then to FekLeyrTarg so he upload then the video on youtube ;)
Star Citizen No. 250

Offline Deathsnake

• Again there
Starlord.. now better?

Last ship we need for LLoD is a bomber ;)
Star Citizen No. 250

Offline Deathsnake

• Again there
Maybe we see another model in LLoD. Lars from the Saga Team works on a new Bengal model. I can have it as soon as its done. Just replace then the turrets and texture it new:

*Update* New pics - size is change and tubes added.

I love the new design :D
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 10:25:23 am by Deathsnake »
Star Citizen No. 250

Offline Deathsnake

• Again there

a shot against the other Bengals (Star Citizen too)
Star Citizen No. 250

Offline Deathsnake

• Again there

A-15 Gladius on patrol. Here in WC2 Outfit. Thanks again to RedBaron. Model by Scooby Doo.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 05:41:37 pm by Deathsnake »
Star Citizen No. 250

Ohhh I really like the painting on this one.
That's cool and ....disturbing at the same time o_o  - Vasudan Admiral

"Don't play games with me. You just killed someone I like, that is not a safe place to stand. I'm the Doctor. And you're in the biggest library in the universe. Look me up."

"Quick everyone out of the universe now!"

Offline Deathsnake

• Again there
And we don't stop today...

Rapier fires the Laser...

You see the Epsilon Station - now here is Olympus with Gladi

Epee on patrol
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 03:31:59 pm by Deathsnake »
Star Citizen No. 250

Offline Deathsnake

• Again there
Long time ago no update:

10 Missions are done but I overworked it again.  Would be nice if someone can do the missionsbriefing like in the Saga Campaign. Otherwise its just the Freespace 2 Style briefings. I have a movie ready but upload it first after the last 2 ships are done. Scooby gives me the missilelauncher from the Southampton/Hunter for the Adenauer. The Getty is also outfittet now with it. Damage is decreased from the Phoenix missiles - to strong. Also the AA-Turret from the Getty is delete and the AA missilelauncher from the Jutland, Harrier has replaced it.

Here the pics:

The Getty has two launcher now on the rear-side. Adenauer in front of the tower

Here the Phoenix-missile is leaving the launcher (hit the print-button just in time ;))
Star Citizen No. 250

Offline Lorric

Very nice. The backgrounds are nice too, it reminds me of the nebula thread. Those are good backgrounds to me, not filling up too much space and not bright enough to mess with your hud.

I wonder how fast the missile travels. Nice capture of it launching.

What did you mean about overworked it again with the missions?

I'm looking forward to being able to play some new missions on Saga, keep it up Deathsnake  :)

Offline Deathsnake

• Again there
The Phoenix have the same speed (and model) of the Lancer torpedoes. If you look on the pic of the launch and the second and watch the time - both pics in the same second.

Overworking the missions because I changed the story (again... :/) Reason was some timeline problems... Between the Battle of Earth and WC3 are less then a year. So are the ships from Saga already at the Battle of Earth? Or just the WC2 ships? How fast the new line of ships are in aktive duty? Are the Fralath light cruiser attack Earth with the bombs? Or the old Fralthi 1 (light cruiser - the heavy was the Fralthra)? How can the Kilrathi and Confed build a complete new line in under a year? I first want to use the old models of the Ralatha and Fralthra. But I already used to much new models for LLoD so I'm at the limit :(
Star Citizen No. 250

Offline Lorric

The Phoenix have the same speed (and model) of the Lancer torpedoes. If you look on the pic of the launch and the second and watch the time - both pics in the same second.

Overworking the missions because I changed the story (again... :/) Reason was some timeline problems... Between the Battle of Earth and WC3 are less then a year. So are the ships from Saga already at the Battle of Earth? Or just the WC2 ships? How fast the new line of ships are in aktive duty? Are the Fralath light cruiser attack Earth with the bombs? Or the old Fralthi 1 (light cruiser - the heavy was the Fralthra)? How can the Kilrathi and Confed build a complete new line in under a year? I first want to use the old models of the Ralatha and Fralthra. But I already used to much new models for LLoD so I'm at the limit :(

Ah, timeline problems. Very annoying, such story-related problems when you just want to make some good missions. You don't have to waste the missions though, if there are any missions which need to be drastically changed, why not include them as seperate "bonus missions" or something in their old format?

Offline Deathsnake

• Again there
Just a short test

Building Credits to Darius from BP Team. Thx for share ;)

Sabre above City
I don't know why the models Cityblock#CBD 1+2 not working :(
Star Citizen No. 250

Amazing. :)
Audio Converter of Enigma Campaign 2666:
http://enigma.de.to/

German translator of WC: Hostile Frontier:
http://www.ciinet.org/kevin/wchf/

My Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/FekLeyrTarg?feature=mhee

Offline Torchwood

• Mechanical Templar
Looking good. Can't wait to fly some WC2 era ships once more.
Keep up the good work.

Offline Deathsnake

• Again there
Lady's, say welcome to Scooby Bengal. In LLoD we see at least 2 of them ;)

in formation with the Hermes:

18 Laser, 2 Missilelauncher, no capshiplauncher and 4 AMG. Scooby did that problem with the AMG solved very good. He make one AMG on top/bottom on these sidepods. In that case the ship could fight 4 fregates at once:

Fredlook inside the hangar:

4 hangarbays for fighters, 4 doors, 2 bigger doors (for Broadsword hangar - they too big to start from the launchtubes) and 2 elevators to the lower hangarbay storage and the 10 launchtubes on the lower level.

Thanks again @Scooby. The ship is a tribute to its class.
Star Citizen No. 250

Offline Deathsnake

• Again there
PS:

Just rename it as Wolfhound, Concordia and Trafalgar and we have the Vukar Tag Battlegroup. Just the Gettysburg is missing - the Waterloo Class Cruiser/light Carrier.
Star Citizen No. 250