Author Topic: Rain on Ribos 4 errors  (Read 912 times)

Rain on Ribos 4 errors
Getting lots of errors and crashes when I try to run this. I think it's the mod.ini file but I don't know how to change it.

Log attached

[attachment stolen by Russian hackers]
Shivans view most other species the way we view infectious diseases. They think they are doing good by curing the universe of them. After all, no one mourns the fate of smallpox.

The Final War For The Multiverse

Re: Rain on Ribos 4 errors
Code: [Select]
Found root pack 'C:\Games\fs2\fsport\alliance_returns.vp' with a checksum of 0xc4c8b46cRemove this. FIle is from other campaign which shouldn't be in fsport folder.

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
Re: Rain on Ribos 4 errors
If you can wait another month or so, you will be able to play an updated version of the campaign.

Meanwhile I am going to look through this .log and see if there something that I still need to adress.
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."