Author Topic: Twenty quuuuuuestions!!!  (Read 151789 times)

Offline Makhpella

• Kharak is burning!
Goob helped, had he not asked about CE I'd've gone off in a different direction. And I thought JSR wasn't entirely sarcastic in his 'explodingly painful death'.

Now, I'm going to go easy on you. Hint: It's FreeSpace related.
'I'm from the marksman school of conversation.' -Kovacs

Offline wardog300k

• I'm a FREDder
Is it canon?

Is it made out of matter?

Crush the NTF-Conflict Zone
One last war, one last hope, one last survival-Final Destination On Delay
Set free from the GTVA-Liberation Wars On Delay

Offline JSRNerdo

• [`_`]/
  • Gone!
Does it do something?
Former Inferno lead, BTA fredder-ish and DE fredder. Driven out by ordinary fascists the_e, aesaar and general battuta. Will return if they're ever removed.

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
Is it Bosch Beer?
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline Makhpella

• Kharak is burning!
Is it canon?

Is it made out of matter?

Not canon, but material indeed.

Does it do something?

Haven't the faintest idea how to answer this. The obvious answer is yes, any more would be going into details.

Is it Bosch Beer?

No. And I won't count this as a question because I was late in answering.

Offline Mito [PL]

• Proud Member of Slavicus Mechanicus
Is it a ship?
How do you kill a hydra?

You starve it to death.

Offline Makhpella

• Kharak is burning!

Offline niffiwan

• Eluder Class
Is it smaller than a corvette?
Creating a fs2_open.log | Red Alert Bug = Hex Edit | MediaVPs 2014: Bigger HUD gauges | 32bit libs for 64bit Ubuntu
----
Debian Packages (testing/unstable): Freespace2 | wxLauncher
----
m|m: I think I'm suffering from Stockholm syndrome. Bmpman is starting to make sense and it's actually written reasonably well...

Offline Makhpella

• Kharak is burning!
Is it smaller than a corvette?

Negative.

Offline Mito [PL]

• Proud Member of Slavicus Mechanicus
Did it exist before Capella was destroyed?
How do you kill a hydra?

You starve it to death.

Offline Makhpella

• Kharak is burning!
Did it exist before Capella was destroyed?

Quite likely.

« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 12:16:01 pm by Makhpella »

Offline niffiwan

• Eluder Class
Is it a class of ships?
Creating a fs2_open.log | Red Alert Bug = Hex Edit | MediaVPs 2014: Bigger HUD gauges | 32bit libs for 64bit Ubuntu
----
Debian Packages (testing/unstable): Freespace2 | wxLauncher
----
m|m: I think I'm suffering from Stockholm syndrome. Bmpman is starting to make sense and it's actually written reasonably well...

Offline Makhpella

• Kharak is burning!
Is it a class of ships?

Not sure. Let's say yes.

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
Is it in the destroyer to juggernaut size range?
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline Makhpella

• Kharak is burning!
Is it in the destroyer to juggernaut size range?

Yes.

Keep forgeting this.

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
Is there more than one?

Offline Makhpella

• Kharak is burning!
Is there more than one?

Narrowing it down, are you?

Going with no.

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
Is it Shivan?

Offline Makhpella

• Kharak is burning!

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
Is it the SJ Dante?