Hosted Projects - Non-FreeSpace > FringeSpace

Facebook Players List

<< < (3/3)

Greywolfbc:
Add me to that FB list.

Greywolf ~BC~ - Stefan Waczulik

I think i am the only Austrian Tachyon player ever and most likely one of 2 German speaking ones.. or at least i only know of Bloodstar and me lol.

ReaperEOD:
Wait, so is this mod live? Or is this a list for something else? Either way, feel free to look me up on FB and inform me. You may find me with my real name Benjamin Terry or, simply, look me up using ReaperEOD. I always use ReaperEOD (or reapereod, same thing) even in every past game and forum I've ever been a part of since the days of Diablo I years ago, I'm pretty easy to find. Best regards.

P.S. Found the Facebook page I believe and 'liked' it.

z64555:

--- Quote from: ReaperEOD on February 27, 2014, 12:39:44 am ---Wait, so is this mod live? Or is this a list for something else? Either way, feel free to look me up on FB and inform me. You may find me with my real name Benjamin Terry or, simply, look me up using ReaperEOD. I always use ReaperEOD (or reapereod, same thing) even in every past game and forum I've ever been a part of since the days of Diablo I years ago, I'm pretty easy to find. Best regards.

P.S. Found the Facebook page I believe and 'liked' it.

--- End quote ---

Both the Arena mod and the Basewars mods work with the vanilla servers, or at least the ones that have been patched with the Tachyon Service Bay. So, yes, they are "live."

The FringeSpace total conversion for FSO, however, is still in development. We've got a bunch of player ships as placeholders directly from Tach. These'll be used in the upcoming Alpha release so people will have something to fly in and shoot at. :) The bigger models like the space stations and some of the really big cap ships need some more work, though, so keep an ear open for updates.

JGZinv:
I'll poke Reaper on FB.

Ghostsword:
Ahh, sounds fun.  I will go look up the Facebook page to see who has touched base.

=\VA\= Ghostsword  -  Ken Scrivener

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version